Mystery man

Damein POV

I walked back into my office and call her.
She instantly received it and asked in a polite tone. _"yes sir, what do you need" .

"Come into my office" I ordered and hung up

She came after a minute and I handed her all the files to which I needed to be checked. She was ready to leave carrying the files,
When I told her "stop".

She was one step back to open the door. I sprinted towards her and stood closer to her. I moved my lips near her ear touching them causing her to shiver "wait a second" I whispered in a deep husky voice.

I wrapped my one arm around her waist and pulled her closer towards me her back pressing in my body. She gasped at our contact and squirm under me.

I licked her earlobe causing her to shudder in my arms. I whispered in her ear "I heard you there cursing next time be careful because I don't like people disobeying me" and retrieve my hand from her waist and opened the door for her smirking.

She was looking  flushed but quickly regained her composure and walk out not before glaring at me.

Vanessa POV.

I was about to leave his office when he said "stop".

I stopped in my tracks waiting for him to say something when he didn't and suddenly I felt him behind me heat radiating from his body. He moved his lips closer to my ear touching them causing me shivered under him.

He whispered in my ear huskily "wait a second" and wrapped his arms around my waist pressing my back into his chest.
An involuntary gasped escaped my lips at sudden contact of our body.

Goosebumps covered my body sending tingles everywhere. He licked my earlobe making me squirm under him. I wanted to lean my head back against him but I control myself as I realise that he was my boss.

He whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver " I heard you mis Vanessa,  don't curse next time I don't like people disobeying me" and retrieve back to his position.

I was flushed and my face was crimson. I quickly recovered myself and glared at him before walking g out.

"What the fuck was that" I muttered to myself,  entering my office. He was nearly teasing me.

"Time to pay back" I smirked
You shouldn't have played with me boss!

.Vanessa POV

I was arranging my desk after completing the work for today. Suddenly I felt that someone was staring at me, I turned around and saw Mr. Damein , he was staring me unaware of the fact that I was moving towards him, I stood in front of him and he was still in the same position as if clouded in his own thoughts,
I clapped my hand to bring him back from his thoughts and it worked as he blinked his eyes and then noticed me and move towards the elevator ignoring me before I could ask any questions.

Weird that was "I thought" And took my bag to leave after locking the office and I took the cab to reach home.

I entered the house and took a shower, came in the drawing room, I was so tired so I made speghati because I loved it and it so easy. I was sitting on the table eating it while I recall "what happened earlier was strange, he was acting weird, was he insane " I thought to myself than I cursed myself how would he be a billionaire.

Then my thought move towards us, "sometimes he was so rude and sometimes he was so so I mean " I don't know , he was so attractive, sexy" holly shit, "I murmured", I was again thinking about him in that way.
"This man will be the death of me", I thought I should call him "mystery man" that suited him. I noticed the time and I gaped in shock, I was thinking about him for one hour.
I hurried to bed and set the alarm for tomorrow.
.....