beautiful

Dedicated to @funmmuzy

"My goal 250 reads and 100 votes"

"50 votes for a bonus chapter"

I opened the gift and there was a card in it on which surprise is written. When I glared at him, he was looking like he was controlling his laughter and when he was not able to do it any more, the most sexiest laughter erupted from his mouth, which made me giggled.

Although I was annoyed at his prank, but I found it amusing and I liked his surprises even more.

We both were staring at each other, when he moved closer enough to made me closed my eyes due to the heat and sensation covering my body. Our lips were inch apart, he bend down and claimed my lips in his most sensual and loving kiss. He was kissing me like his life depends on it, pouring all his feelings in it.

He broke the kiss when it was impossible for both of us to control our breath. We were both panting for air. This was the most deep kiss.
After two minutes of gaining our composure. He gave me no second to react, when he again claimed my lips. This time it was slow and sweet.

After 15 minutes of continuous kissing finally he stopped and buried his face in the crook of my neck. He was caressing my cheek with his thumb, making goosebumps covered my body. When he sucked at my neck, a moan escaped from my lips.

I covered my mouth with my hands while blushing, and he raised his head to look at me and when he noticed me he started laughing.

I hide my face in his chest, while he enveloped me in his arms lovingly. He then carried me bridal style and walked upstairs to his room , gently placing me on the bed. He slipped beside me on the bed and pulled me closer to him.

My head was on his chest and his face was buried in my hair. I asked him remembering the earlier incident "when I would get my surprise".

He chuckled and kiss me on my forehead and then replied whispering to my ear " very soon sweetheart" in a sensual tone and licked my ear lobe. Then he moved his lips on my cheek slowly and sweetly and kissed me on both side.

I blushed at his actions and hugged him tighter to left no space between us if it could possible. He wrapped his arms around me cuddling with me.

We both were laying together in the warmth of each other, "I could stay forever like that with you" he whisper and kissed my hairs.

I moved my head to look up at him and he was staring at me with his beautiful dark eyes. This time I kissed him, to show him how he made me feel at first he was frozen just as I was about to move back he started kissing me back.
He took the lead and bit at my lower lip making me moan.

We both separated and I snuggled under him hugging him like a teddy bear.

........................

I noticed the time and told him that I should leave now. He opened his mouth to say something but shut it again.
He told me to be ready in 15 minutes and walked out giving me my space.

I freshened up and were wearing his shirt, "because mine was dirty because of last night". I decided to give it back but then I thought not to give him back, I liked to be in his shirt.

I was confused, so I decided " I would give it back, if he would going to be ask about it". Just keeping his shirt with me brought a smile on my face. I slapped my head lightly for being so dramatic and creepy,  scolded myself.

I hurried downstairs and there he was standing in the corridor, waiting for me. He was looking so handsome. His sleeves were folded upwards and his pant was informal. He was looking more sexy. I didn't realise that I was staring at him for so long until his voice of clearing his throat came.

I quickly averted my eyes and blushed while keeping my head down. I jogged down the stairs slowly and as my foot landed on corridor, he came towards me and kissed me on cheek while sliding his hand around my waist.

These are the things that were making me fall hard for him. "Yes, I was falling for him" I thought and looked at him and he was admiring me with his eyes. I blushed and looked aside. He laughed and started walking with me towards exit hand in hand.

"I was definitely falling for him" my subconscious mind said.

Hey you guys how was the chapter.

Please don't forget to vote and comment if you like it.

Please please please vote and follow me to support me if you like it.

#vc