A sweet gesture

Your voice is like a soothing caress,
Bringing me to dreamland of fairies,
Your words dance singing a lullaby,
The one taking away all my agony,
Your smile is the key to my heart,
The only thing calming my beast,
Your eyes entrapped my soul within,
Healing the scars of my past demons.

- Vaneeta Chugh

The moment was broken, but I was equally gutted between mind and heart. My heart was racing like a mad bull whereas my mind keep replaying the snippets of our last moments, her rosy cheeks, cute nose and last those vulnerable looking puffy eyes. I couldn't forget that. I would never!

Although I felt my chest being torn apart from inside out. I wasn't giving up on this mission. That's a fucking promise on hell, because I am the devil!

Putting on the mask again that was more of me walking down the reality lane, I tugged her from behind and she stumbled back almost bringing us down to the floor if not for my fast reflexes.

Instead of apologizing although, she started laughing off her ass!

"You, I, we...... Hahahaaa.........." She strutted out with words tumbling on her tongue.

Her laughter was so contagious that I couldn't stop myself and we both fell down in the next moment from my lack of grace and doubled over in laughter.

"Oh god" I gasped. "What the hell! You gave me a heart attack and my employees to go on a cry for hills. I never laughed so much in life since......"

The curiosity and animosity on her face was too much for me to face. So I did what could be the greatest chance of covering my slip of tongue. I pulled her closer seeking permission through my stare with the silent eye focus and hearing her breath hitch was all the conformation I needed!

When her lips brushed mine, all the things I have ever had in my life were secondary to the bliss I recieved with her in my arms. The way she crushed my shirt in her tiny fist, her fingers shaking with trepidation, her eyes shut tightly awaiting my next movement, and the moulding of her body into mine like I am missing piece of her fixing the damn puzzle of her life. It was all that took me from the hatal past of mine to a parallel wonderland of us. For an instance I was the boy, the boy who was allowed to feel, to live, to breath, to do more than just exist.

I wanted a little longer time with her to be who I once was. To be able to relish and freeze it my memory like an iceberg that I would never let melt into my own arms.

After a while, she gain the courage taking the reigns driving me crazy into a loop of paradise, biting my lip, sucking my soul, kissing my heart, sealing me for a deal that might come to bite me back in my arse later on. The little kitten of mine as a scary one, she explored my mouth like an artist crafting an art with her tongue, exploding tastes of seven heaven in my lungs, dipping it with pleasure, rotating the axis of my mouth at her pace.

"Oh my my, such a sexy freak I got as my assistant" I breathed out having been given the chance of recovering from lack of oxygen and it was indeed worth it! Two minutes ago she couldn't stop the cavewomanship and now here she was blushing as a virgin.

"Oh wait, what if she is?........" My zoned out self was brutally brought back to life with a pillow on my face. The culprit was standing proud on the other side smirking that died down at my blank expression.

The fidgeting and head bowing gave me the upper hand and I charged back. Her eyes widened at me and glint in her eyes told me that she is up for a chase!

Chase if you want baby, chase is what you will get!

We were both eating the speghati on the table, "as the light came when we were laughing in the kitchen".
Suddenly he asked me, "would you like to be my couple date for tomorrow gala".

I swallowed hard trying to process his words, I knew about it Erin told me, but being with him at a gala, all people would stare us and I was not a person fond of attention but I didn't want to disappoint him.

"Okay" I told him and I noticed how his eyes lit up with smile showing his dimples, making him more sexy. I didn't notice that I was staring at him until he clapped his hands in front of me to gain my attention, bringing me in reality.

I quickly looked down on my plate, playing with the spoon "why it always happened to me with him" I murmured in a whisper to myself. He started laughing "you look cute when you are embarrassed, this red colour of your cheeks makes you look gorgeous".

I was taken aback by his words, how he can be so sweet in a minute, his words sent butterflies in my stomach. "I want to hide my face somewhere, it would be red from blushing, this man" I thought.

After washing the dishes, while he was cleaning the table we decided to sleep. Since I told him that there was only one bed and no sofa, we both have to sleep on the same bed. He brought his extra clothes from his car which thank god he had. And I was in my PJs. We both lay on the opposite side.

After a while, I couldn't sleep because I was shivering from cold, I moved to drink water and came back. I lay down but this time he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer him, when I said nothing nor denied him. He snuggled into my hair "you would be able to sleep better with me", and I could feel from his voice that he was smiling. I snuggled into his chest and we both fell asleep.

I woke up to a warm chest, I opened my eyes to see him sleeping, he was looking so handsome. I felt the urge to kiss him. His lips were so soft, I ran my hand through his smooth silky hair and he opened his eyes, I frozen because he caught me. Before I pulled it back, he caught it and kissed my hand all over to my shoulder, while I closed my eyes feeling the sensations. Suddenly he moved off the bed and left after winking at me.

I was shocked at him, suddenly my phone buzzed and I opened it to see a message from him.

"Sorry but actually I had a meeting and you near me causing it difficult for me to leave without .... You know" he said

"Its ok , I would be there at time" I replied while I was going crazy because of him. He is doing strange things to me.

"No, take the day off ,get ready on time and remember your dress will be delivered at noon" he said.

"But you don't need to do this" surprised by his sweet gesture.

"But I wanted to" he replied making me stunned by his words.

"Literally my mystery man" I murmured and realised "oh my god , I just called him mine" I was feeling goosebumps in my stomach just by thought. I was barely know him and still he was making me fell for him.

End of the chapter
Love u guys
How was the chapter
Don't forget to comment like and vote.
Please follow me to read all til end.