The kiss

Vanessa POV

It was my time to leave and I had to tell him before leaving, but I was embarrassed by what happened earlier, "only by remembering the moment my cheeks got red from heat that spread through my body".

I reluctantly knocked on his door, and his husky voice made my heart skipped a beat. I entered the cabin and found him sitting on his chair. I wanted to run my hands through his smooth hair, but I shut my thoughts and asked him " may I leave sir" .

he raised his head and "oh my god" his eyes made me lost in him, I was barely able to recover myself, but suddenly his voice brought me out of my trance, " I will take you home, its too late" before I could reject, he told me "and its a command".

I nodded at him and waited for him to complete his work. After a while he came, and we both leave together.
We entered into the elevator, and the atmosphere got heated, it was making me nervous, I took a glance at him and he was staring at me, I instantly averted my eyes away counting the seconds to reach and finally the elevator ding and I sigh in relief, to which he smirk.

"Holly shit" he knew that he make me nervous at these moments, "I cursed myself" and walked out.

Damein POV
After that when I hugged her, I lost in her scent, she smelled like vanilla, and she was driving me crazy.

But suddenly my phone vibrated and she look shyly away and left embarrassed.

It was a client. I then decided to complete my work. I didn't notice that it was the time to leave, when a knock came. I knew it was her. I told her to come in and she asked me in a sexy voice "sir, may I leave" and I told her to wait, "I will drop you, its too late". She was looking nervous and was about to say something but I cut her off " and its a command".

She nodded her head and waited for me. After completing the work in a while, I walked towards her and we both walked in elevator, and when the door closed , I knew "she was getting nervous and I was staring at her, she looked at me from the corner of her eyes and instantly averted them". Then the elevator ding and I notice her to take a sigh of relief to which I smirk and exited first and she followed after me.

After that I took my car and opened the door for her and she entered into the seat. I moved to my side and started driving, there was an awkward silence in the car between us.

Vanessa POV

He was driving the car and I was looking outside to avoid any conversation. Suddenly it started raining.

I love rain and it brought a smile on my face. I told him to stop the car, he was confused but he did what I told him and then I walked out of the car and starting playing with the water. I was playing , but suddenly my feet slipped. I was about to fall and I closed my eyes in fear but two arms caught me from falling, I opened my eyes and met his dark blue eyes with concern.

It felt like the time has stopped, we were both staring in each other's eyes and then he smashed his lips on mine.

I was shocked at first but slowly my lips started moving with his and when he noticed it, he deepened the kiss and I  instantly melted in his kis.

He tried to seek entrance with his toungue which I did and parted my lips and he explored my mouth making me moan. He sucked at my bottom lip pulling it.

My hands automatically moved to his hair tugging them earning a groan from him. It was my actual first real kiss. It felt so good. 

He savoured each and every inch of my mouth with his. We both kissed each other till we become breathless.

He broke the kiss and looked at me and my face turn red. I blushed by realising what we did. But he raised my chin, and kissed me on forehead, making my heart crazy.

Hey guys
How was the chapter.
Comment and give your views ,like and vote for more updates.
Stay connected.