Part 1: Good Morning...Almost

(A/N): this is my first hetalia x reader fanfic and I'll try my best to make it seem like it's the actual countries in the story, but please don't hate me if it's bad and i may lose motivation too like I've done with others in the past. don't worry though I've been existed about putting this story together for a little while now , so i hope it'll turn out just how i imagined. Also the photo up top is supposed to be you not fem Italy, but you can change her to look however you want i just like the pic a lot i thought it was so cute. anyways i hope you'll like this but if you have any suggestions feel free to comment about them and i may be able to put it in for there is still a lot of open space to this story that i know i need to put more thought into.

readers: ALRIGHT WE GET IT GET ON WITH IT ALREADY!!!

author-Chan: i sowy ;-;   

(Y/N)'s POV:

MY name is (Y/N) (Y/L/N) or also known as (C/N). I've been with my very best friend and soon to be husband, Germany or as i call him, Ludwig. I couldn't have asked for any better in my life to happen then to soon to be married to my best friend, we've known each other since forever, ever since the day i opened up to the world that i was a new country at my first world meeting. i can still remember it like it was only yesterday. I was so nervous that day that i tried to arrive as early as possible to make a good first impression, however Ludwig was already there before me and even gave me a few tips on how the meeting would work. though he did warn me i was still overwhelmed by all the other countries bombarding me with questions. With each meeting we were able to get to know more and more about each other. Ever since that day we became good friends and even the love of my life.

Speaking of the love of my life i can feel him shifting around he must be awake now. so naturally i turn over to the other side of the bed to face Ludwig and see his beautiful baby blue eyes stare into mine as he slowly wakes up.

"Guten Morgen mein Liebre" Germany groggily greeted with a soft smile as he slowly wraps his arms around my waist to brought me closer to his chest.

"good morning" i laugh while wrapping my arms around Ludwig and burying my face into his muscular chest. "Did you sleep well, you didn't come home till pretty late last night again? Is everything alright?" i ask getting a little worried.

Germany sighs "Ja, it'll be fine the meetings have just been running a little late . With making preparations for war und all. There is no need to vorry, this war is the war that vill end all wars" (Boom get that history!!)

"The war... I knew that" (Y/N) paused. " but do you think there's anyway to be able to just sort this out instead of having to go to such extremes?" I ask saddening

"I don't think there is at this point too much had already happened, I'm sorry i know how jou don't like wars and avoid them. Zat's quiet vhy (C/N) has never been to war before." Ludwig replies

looking up in to his bright blue eyes i propose an idea "But i can help, i can join if you need me to. I will do anything to make sure you don't get hurt."

Without hesitation "Nein i vould never consider jou to throw avay something jou belive in for mein sake ." Germany interveins.

"I want to be there with you always by your side. i never want anything to happen to you. Whatever happens to me I'll take it if it means i can stay with you, there's no one i could ever imagine being with and couldn't be any happier either. I love you, i love you so much. " I Protest

"Und i vant to keep jou safe I'd be torn if I saw jou get hurt, especially if it vere for my sake I'd be torn. I'd never be able to forgive myself if such thing vere to happen because ich liebe dich." Germany countered tightening his grip around you, burying his face into the crook of your neck.