Part 5:

I'm so so sorry for taking so long been busy with school and potential collage stuff, but before I start a Gewehr 1888 is a germane gun during WWI and an Arisaka type 30 is a Russian military gun during WWI. Also I'm only doing the character accents during when their talking just to test out what you guys like better, either me (miserably) trying to give them their accents or not. I got the idea when a friend of mine was ready it over and told me about it being a little difficult to understand them, so I'll let you guys and gals decide.

(Y/N's) POV:

Fighter our way closer from trench to trench that was previously thereby the axis soldiers who were patrolling the area before the attack to be able to reach the western front where the allies or more specifically American and Russia are currently. I know I should be excited that I'm finally able to truly help the axis in their efforts, but I still can't stop this uneasy feeling in the stomach. I can't let it get in the way, not now. I have to stay strong.

With that in mind, I look over to the right of me to notice Ludwig. He looks a lot more serious than usual while he wears his dark green uniform that meets with large black boots that almost crawls to his knees and holding a Gewehr 1888.

While my national uniform contained a grey almost silver hue to it with a belt that came equipped with various grenades. While in my leather gloved hands cling to an Arisaka type 30.

I know it's a Russian gun I have but just because being part of Russia isn't part of me anymore it WAS apart of me and I want to honor that for Russia is still my big brother.

As Ludwig meets my eyes, taking note of my unsteady expression. His face falls from one of serious to concern. Stopping, I stop as well out of curiosity. Taking the gun in his hands he straps the gun to his back to where he gains the access to both his hands and motions me to hang my gun over to him, which I do. Taking it, he swung it on to his back as well.

Now with both of us having freedom of our hands again he takes off his black leather glove, showing me the beautiful golden ring engraved with the bottom half of a heart as it sits on his finger. Then does the same to my gloved hand that is lucky enough to bear a ring similar to Ludwigs, however instead of an engravement, it's a diamond in the shape of the top half of a heart.

Connecting them the rings together, the full heart was created. "You see, no matter vhere jou or I go, ve'll alvays have each uder's heart and notzing nor no one can come betveen zat or take it avay." Was all it took for Ludwig to say before I felt a small trail of tears on each side my face. To where he was quick to wipe them away with his warm, comforting hands.

Before anything more could be said between us, there was a loud gunshot that erupted the whole battlefield. Not that there were already tons of gunshots and other explosions happening around us as were had our moment, however, this one was the loudest and it didn't sound good. Pulling our focus back to what was going on around us. We were quick to able to pull our gloves back on and to receive our guns back from the German's back.

Growing concerned for Japan and Italy erupted at the sound of that gunshot. "Ludwig"

"I know, we should find them quickly. I'm worried about them too." He was quick to respond.

Popping our heads out the trenches we set out to fight this battle at hand. Two enemy soldiers were quick to meet us and open fire upon us, but we were quicker, shooting one in the head by Ludwig and the other in the chest by yours truly. Both stopping dead in their tracks and falling to the mud underneath their feet.

However, that wasn't the last for other soldiers were quick to take their place with a few more than the last two. So we quickly took cover in the trenches once more with bullets flying over our heads. Taking one of the grenades that were clipped to my belt, I pulled the safety pin and threw it over towards the enemy soldiers. When it went off there were a few screams as they were hit.