Part 10: Welcome Home

AN:

(F/F) = favorite flower

(F/D)= favorite dish

(Y/N)'s POV:

The time here in what I started to call 'the void' is becoming irritating. No matter where I go or how loud I scream, I can't seem to be able to leave this place. All I know is that this place is slowly diminishing. Maybe that's just me getting used to the darkness of the void or it's just my mind playing tricks on me. Either way, it's sort of comforting to me.

I've gotten used to this numb but warm feeling. Could I be dead? No, I'd figured that if I did die then the afterlife would be more useful and productive than this, right? All I do is float around in the dark with my thoughts. This can't be it, right?

Well, whatever was in the needle that America used on me, I'm still going to kill him for using it on me. That is if I ever get out of this void state.

I guess it isn't all bad being here. I've had some time to think. Think about things that I didn't take time to normally think about. Or maybe I've just avoided. Things like, why did I never stand to my boss after he's beaten me several times for things I didn't agree too but was able to find the strength to leave Russia when all he did was try to help?

Russia was my hero. He was the one who saved me from my other boss so long ago when no one else knew I even existed. I may not have been allowed to go to world meetings with him or leave out of his country without out him. I could see that he was just doing what he thought was protecting me.

I was a fearful little girl, who was too scared and hurt to get back out in the world. Much less even talk or trust other people outside of Russia. Russia was able to see and feel what I felt, with him also having a tough time with his boss and finding people that he deemed worthy to trust was minimal to him as well.

Whatever happened? Freedom, I wanted my freedom. I wanted to no longer hide from the world. Even if Russia knew I existed, outside of his country no one knew I existed.

But now, everyone knows who I am. Was it the right choice? On one hand I was able to find love, but on the other, unwanted love also found me. And because of it, I'm now on my way to America, forcefully.

There was a sudden flash that took over the void, stopping me from further thinking. It was blinding, but only for a moment, and once it was over I was in an unfamiliar place.

I was on a comfortable bed. Where the bed set was a combination of red, white and blue. I almost didn't want to wake up at how cozy the bed was.

I took note that I was no longer in my uniform, but in a silky white nightie with a light pink bow that ran under my chest. I didn't want to take the time to try to figure out who could have changed me while I was unconscious.

I looked in awe at the beautiful room. The room itself was nicely decorated and fitting with lit fireplace lighting up the warm room at the opposite wall of the bed. Then to either side of the fire place were windows that gave a perfect view of the starry night.

Wanting to take in more of the beautiful view outside, I got out of bed only to quickly fall to the soft, carpeted floor.

There was a laugh of a familiar persona, "Careful baby, you haven't used your legs in about a week. They might need a little time."

"I was asleep a whole week?! What was in that syri-" I stopped mid-sentence when I finally took in the sight of America.

He was wearing only some American flag boxers. With him shirtless, you could see tones muscles he had. They weren't as big as Ludwig's but that didn't mean that they weren't there.