Part 8: Here We Go Again

AN: WARNING!!! high usage of violence and bad language from here on out. If you can't handle then this isn't the story for you. You have been warned!!!

Germany's POV:

With Japan still recovering and in no position to fight, I have no choice but to venture on and rescue Italy from those bastards of the Allies on my own. I clutch on to my gun tighter as I embraced the feeling of soon arriving at the Western front. Mentally preparing for what is at stake, I could either get Italy back safely by some form of miracle and I come back to an angry (Y/N) who I have no doubt is right now trying any sort of method to be let out and on the battlefield.

Or be taken down by the Allies now and watch as they rip apart the headquarters and take what they want from it. Painfully watching as America tares (Y/N) out of my arms and into whatever sick made up fantasy he has planned out for her.

No. I can't let those thoughts haunt me and get the better of me. Right now I have to focus on what's at hand.

"Mr. Germany sir, we are arriving quickly! The Allied forces are just ahead!" A German soldier shouted over the roaring sounds of the helicopter. He was currently driving with several other soldiers including myself.

There was a loud explosion that came from the helicopter next to us as many parts of the now flame ingulfed vehicle scattered all over the place, some getting in the helicopter and others falling to the ruined land down below that took me by surprise. "They've opened fire! Prepare for landing!" The same soldier shouted before there was a sudden dip in the helicopter as it moved from flying straight ahead to a sharp downwards.

With a quick landing of the remaining helicopters that followed, hundreds of Axis soldiers fled from the helicopters and into the dangerous warzone.

Many soldiers were dying left and right, both Allies and Axis alike but we still carried on and pushed through the Western front. Next to me was a (C/N an, ese, or whatever ethnic ending) that has been fighting by my side. Adoring the same uniform as (Y/N) but a little more fitting for a larger, male figure with a gun in hand that matched (Y/N)'s as well.

With a fast and loud shot fired he quickly became limp and fell with a bullet hole in his temple. He's dead, just like that. One minute he was here fighting. Then the next he wasn't.

I couldn't help but stop and look down at the dead man below as the war around me kept raging on, thinking back to the last time a certain (C/N an, ese) was fighting at my side the last time we were in a warzone. That could have been her. Lying dead on the ground at my feet right now instead of this young man. Someone who's never been in a war. Fighting inexperienced just like this young man did.

I should have never even let her come here in the first place. It was in the heat of the moment. I just wanted to make sure that she's safe and thought that keeping her close to me would ensure that. But that's not the case. It only brought more tension to the thought of losing her.

"Yo Germany! You done sitting on your ass and starting at that dead soldier or are you ready to give in already?!" I look up from the dead soldier to an expected  guess and stare right into his unusually piercing blue eyes.

"So jou'll actually face me zhis time America," I asked, tightening my grip on my gun and preparing for any sleazy trick he has up his sleeve. But him, he had the opposite expression. His expression was loose and carefree almost like this was a game.

"I got bored waiting for you nazi, so I thought I'd come to you.~" He was taunting me now. I grit my teeth at the thought of him taking this as a joke or some sick game. Taking aim of my gun at America, I began my demands, " Vhere are you keeping Italy? Release him now!"