Part 6: What have you done

AN: I realized that I didn't name part 5 till after it was posted  -_-

(Y/N)'s POV:

It's been almost a week since the battle between Russia and America on the western front. A whole week Italy was captured as a prisoner of war. When Japan came back with the news. He was hardly able to stand by himself. Not with his scratches and burns that littered his body. He's currently in urgent care along with many other of our soldiers that were also injured. It worries me.

What could they possibly be doing to Italy? Even though this is a rough time we're all still friends, right? We can get through this with time, right? All these thoughts were circling my mind ever since we got back.

"(Y/N)." Said the soft voice of a burned man laid in bed as I was tending to his wounds. Well more like going over the same spot over and over. "I'm okay. Sorry, I guess I got lost in thought again." I reassured Japan with a small smile then turning my attention back to his wounds.

Is Italy in the same position as Japan? Covered in burns and scratches? No, he's not. Italy doesn't have someone to tend his wounds like Japan does. He's probably in a dark cell, barely alive. Unable to move from all the pain he's in. What's happening to him? What are they doing to him? They wouldn't kill him, right? He'd never do anything to hurt anyone. Why does he deserve this?

Could I have done something about it to prevent this? I know people are going to get hurt, killed even, but still. What if I-

"(Y/N), you spaced ort again. Are you sure you are  arright?" I was asked again by Japan. Taking the cloth down that I was using to clean his wounds, letting out a small sigh, I gave in. "I don't know, I'm just really worried about Italy and with America. He joined the war because of an agreement that would allow him to take my country."  Sighing once again I turned my gaze from him to my palms that were rested in my lap. "I don't know I feel as if I'm part of the problem. If America wasn't In the war then you and Italy would have never been hurt."

He paused for a moment as if to think about what he was going to say. " I worry about Itary as werr, but I know in the end Itary wirr be alright in the end. Itary is mostry quick to bounce back."

There was a silence between us. It wasn't an awkward silence, more of a moment to both sulk in the feelings of our shared worry for our captive friend. That was till a knock was heard at the door.

Our thoughts dissociate into the thick air we surrounded ourselves in with as there was another knock at the door followed by a "Japan, are jou alvight? May I come in?" The both of you could recognize that stern voice anywhere. It was Ludwig standing outside the door. "Hai, Of course Germany. Come on in. (Y/N) is in here as rell."

Just as said Ludwig came through the door. "I vanted to come in and check on jou, but it seems (Y/N) already beat me to it." he started while rubbing the back of his head nervously. I was about to say something when someone called out from outside the door once more. "(C/N), your boss has requested you speak to him right away."

Confused I got up from the chair I was in. "Wonder what he wants?" I asked no one in particular and made my way out the door, but now before I walk over and give Ludwig a quick kiss on the cheek.

Making my way through the halls with many twists and turns until I was able to make it to the doors of his stationed office. Where I straightened myself up quickly. Once satisfied I took a  knock at the door, only then was I granted entrance to the closed room with a stern "come in".

Quickly, however, calmly walking through the door only to close it again once I made it inside and keeping my position close to the door "You wanted to speak to me, Mr. Miller?"