Part 7: Captive

AN: Back so soon, I know Surprise!!

Previously:

These thoughts flooded my head before Mr. Williams spoke once more. " I know this is a bit overwhelming to take in but really consider this (Y/N). What would be best for you, our country, and even your friends? Germany may not agree with the idea, even beg you to stay. However, you must act upon what is for the best. And after all, if Germany truly loves you, he would let you go.

Those words weighed heavily on me and I started to play with the ring that rests on my finger. I couldn't think of anything else or of what to say about it. I wanted to leave this room. If felt like a prayer was answered when Mr. Willinams said that I was dismissed and to really 'consider the outcomes and possibilities.'

Now Back to The Story:!!!

(Y/N)'s POV

I paced out of that room as fast I could in a calmly matter as not to look like an even bigger fool in front of my boss. Once I closed the door I booked it to find Ludwig, as tears began to fall from my eyes.

I didn't have to run for long because when I just made around the first corner I crash into something--no someone's broad chest as their toned muscles enclosed me the moment I made contact with them.

I knew right away who it was as I delved deeper into their familiar yet comfortable embrace, Ludwig. I continued to let my heart cry out as I wrapped my shaking arms around him, completing the embrace.

One of his hands moved to my hair as he played with it in a soothing matter before he spoke ever so softly, "shhh, It iz alvight, mein liebe. jou're alvight. No one iz going to make you go anyvere. Not unless zey pry jou from mein cold, dead handz."

There were no other words needed as I started to relax in his arms. My sobs become less and less until they were nearly just quiet tears. I was so warm. I always felt so safe in his arms.

Italy's POV:

"Tell me more about her."

"W-what? What more is there that you need to know about her?!" I stutter out at the question that is constantly repeated since I was brought here by a certain, familiar American voice.

"I ask the questions here Italy. Now, tell me more about her." America asked once again, strangely calm. This has been all he talks about whenever he comes in here. Like a broken record or a script.

And just like always, I would give him what he wanted and told him anything I knew about (Y/N): her favorite foods that we cook together from time to time, old and new memories about her, you name it. But it doesn't satisfy him enough!

So I repeat it again and tell America an old memory we had together. "So uh... this one time...me and (Y/N) wanted to p-pull a little payback prank on L-Ludwig.... since... at the time they were in a prank war with each other... and and so...w-we changed the protein powered he likes to use w-with mac and cheese powder...since his protein powder is o-orange too and..."

For a moment he stared at me with an off distant look in his eyes as if he were imagining what I just told him like he didn't even know I was there with him anymore. Once it seemed that he came back from what he was thinking about a smile spreads across his face and he started up again, "Tell me more about her."

I was about to start with another memory of her before I was interrupted by an outside voice, "America, don't you think we should leave the poor, little Italy alone. Besides 'er (we're) just about to head out."

It was France's voice that called out as he popped his head around the corner of my cell. Watching me as I sat uncomfortably in the chair I was forced in to.