Part 4: Involvment

A/N: I'm am so sorry for one not updating soon enough and two my horribleness of trying to impersonate Germany's character or any other hetalia character I know I'm super bad at it but, hey I'm trying my best. Also for those who don't know Germany's personification human name is Ludwig.
Reader: JUST GIVE US THE UPDATE ALREADY!!!
Jellygirl: sowy ;-; tryin, here my dude jelly beans. Yes I now calling you readers hell beans.

(Y/N)'s POV:

It's been several months since I joined the war and so far I've been more of a backup rather than an teammate. I've mostly just been supporting supplies and nurses while the others go off to fight.
I've tried to go with them but every time I'm told the same thing "It's too dangerous" or "we need to make sure nothing happens while we're gone"

I know I'm not as skilled as them in war since I've never had one before. I've had an independence movement from when I broke off from Russia, my older brother. But other than that I've never really been in combat before.

Yes Russia is my brother, it was a long, hard struggle but I had to be independent from him. I didn't want to be bound to him. I wanted to be able to support myself. It broke mine and his heart but it was for the best for both me and what is now my country (C/N).

But anyway I'm on my way now to talk to Ludwig's office in order to talk to him about my involvement in our efforts.

With a stern " come in" I enter the office, seeing him distracted by the piles of work on his desk. When he looks up there is a soft smile that illuminates his face.

"Ludwig, I want to talk to you about something." I state as I walk closer to his desk till I'm directly across from my fiancé.

" zis doesn't have somezing to do vith you fighting the var dose it?" Ludwig questioned as his smile falling to a serious expression.

I stair down at my boots. " y-yeah it does. That something..."

A sigh is heard from the other side of the desk as well as the movement of leather. Walking around the desk till he was now on my side of the desk. Ludwigs boots now in my view as I was still not making eye contact with him. "(Y/N) jou  know I just vant jou to be safe." The German stares as he put a hand on my shoulder.

With that I took my eyes off the floor to meet my fiancé's icy blue eyes. " but I'm not here to just to sit on the side lines. I want to be able to fight with you. I want to be by your side, no matter what. Please Ludwig, let me come with yo-"

Before I could finish what I was saying I was pulled into a hug. One hand of his on my back and the other on my waist, pulling me close to his stern chest. " I vant jou to be wiz me too, but it's safer for jou to stay here. With amer-"

Now it was my time to interrupt him. "Don't let America get in. The way. We'll take him down together. Teach him for trying to mess with us." Taking my face out of his chest I stare into his eyes and laugh a little at the last thing I said. No way was I going to let America just come in and tear apart our relationship. Not on my watch. I love Ludwig too much to separate from him for another.

With my light laugh he loosened up letting his worried expression fall along with the grip he had on me. Although I stayed In the embarrass.

Before the German before me could say anything else, there was a soft knock at the door along with a voice at the other side. "Mr. Germany-San it's Japan may I come in?"

"Yes, come in" Ludwig responded while letting me go.

With that the door opened to reveal the said Japanese man. As he walked in his eyes landed on me, surprise reflecting in them at the realization of my presence in the room as well. "Gomenasi (C/N) I didn't know you were in the room as werr." Japan politely said, taking a small bow.

I chuckle lightly " it's all good japan, no need to worry." There was a light smile that spread across japan's lips.

"What's the matter Japan?" Ludwig asked.

" The American soldiers are advancing arong rith  Russian soldiers as werr. They'rr  be at our western fount shortly." Japan states his face falling to his normal unreadable expression.

" Then we'll need to round up the troops immediately." The German inquired.

This was a perfect time in a bad and a good way in terms of my involvement. Looking at my fiancé he know exactly what I was thinking when he made eye contact with me. "I'm coming with you."

A deep sigh came from the German of the room.

"I think it rould be a good ider if (C/N) came arong as werr." Japan speaks up siding with me.

"Fine I don't have time to argue the issue right now, but please stay close and keep Italy from running away." Ludwig gives in.

" you can count on me!" I yell in excitement and run out of the room but not before I can give Ludwig a quick kiss on the cheek. I had to gather my men and get them ready for battle.

(America's POV)

Ever since I joined the allied efforts they've been doing really well in slowly bringing down the axis. So far I've only been able to see Germany, Japan and Italy but sadly no sign of (Y/N).

Currently I'm with Russia on the boarder of Germany. Fighting to get here was a bit of a pain with having to fight through France to get it back from the axis.

I can't believe it, it's only been. A few months since I joined and already is the allies doing WAY much better than they were before. This is so too easy.

It'll only be a matter of time before (C/N) is in my arms now. Oh I can hardly contain myself.

"We should probably take this all the way though the headquarters da?" My thoughts were interrupted by Russia who was dressed in a long grey coat with a white color shirt and a black tie.

I let out a loud laugh "As a hero I have to go all the way with something as big as this, especially when we're this close."

Russia just smiled that innocent yet creepy smile of his. "I'll tell the men to advance further." Before walking away he turned to the direction of the axis headquarters. "Looks like they've finally arrived."

I turn my attention to where Russia was looking and just like he said there was an approaching group of people equipped with guns, tanks and other weaponry. This is where the fun beings.

-jellygirl our ^•^ sorry for cliffhanger