03

“yes, you will be allocated to the driver you choose if you pay for the personal driver offer,” the lady confirmed

jimin’s face lit up. it wasn’t far from the original price though, so he was willing to pay.

“ok, i’ll take the offer,”

he was determined to see min yoongi’s smile. it was like he needed it...and he did. park jimin just couldn’t walk past someone who wasn’t happy. thus he put on his moon smile and they would instantly cheer up at the sight of the light hearted male. but yoongi was hard. he would win him over, he thought. sooner or later.

min yoongi is the driver you requested, right sir?” the lady on the other end asked.

“correct, thanks,”

🍁

it was around eleven pm when he hung up and snuggled into the bedsheets, feeling a ball of fur lightly graze his arm, sending him into complete comfort.

“ah, minji,” he scooped up the warm animal and settled her onto his lap, stroking her fur as she purred into his gentle touch. her eyes were closed and her paws stretched, yawning cutely as jimin did the same.

“so...i suppose you’ll want to know how my day was…”

the cat had rolled over so that her tummy was now facing upwards, for jimin to scratch. he lay face down, with minji in front of him, and scratched with one hand while the other held his chin up, and his small feet dangled in the air behind.

“the studio was amazing! hobi and I had a lot of fun dancing...and guess what!” he grinned. jiminie finally got to do the ballet solo right!”  his index finger now pointed upwards as he glistened with pride. “no mistakes!”

his head now tilted to one side, his hair hanging down as his excited eyes gazed up at the ceiling.

“and...jiminie also met a boy,” he erupted into giggles as minji’s head turned to face him. “he’s my uber driver...oh wait...cats don’t know what uber is, don’t they?” he whispered.

“it’s..um… oh yes! he takes jiminie to places, kind of like walkies! wait...cats don’t go on walks,” he frowned.

“well, what’s important is that i met a boy...a hot one,” he blushed strawberry sweet. “oh, but I don’t like him, don’t worry. if he’s hot it doesn’t mean I necessarily like him minji,”

minji yawned once again, her sharp teeth on display and pounced off the bed, leaving jimin speechless.

“hey! don’t you want to hear the rest of the story?” jimin pouted as she started to walk away.

“fine! maybe I should consider what hobi said about leaving my damn stupid cat,” he raised an eyebrow, expecting a reaction from the proud angora.

she turned around, giving jimin a ‘fuck you’ glare and walked out as if she didn’t give a shit.

jimin simply got into bed again, covering his nose with the mattress and closing his hooded eyes.

🍁