08

“goddammit yoongi… you startled me,” namjoon sighed as the door creaked open revealing the raven haired male, propped up against the door, keys in hand

“ok whatever. i'll go wait until my customer rings again. oh and I want to know what you're doing in my fucking house. i gave you the key so that you could come in when I was home and not when you know i’m at work,”

at this, namjoon moved away from the bin, slightly afraid. yoongi was scanning the small room. something wasn’t right.

“were you… namjoon get the fuck out,” he widened his eyes, walking towards him.

but he stayed put, this time moving in front of the bin so yoongi couldn't come any closer.

“you have no fucking right to barge into my house and throw away my stuff with no permission!” he fumed, gritting his teeth.

“this…this isn't your stuff, yoongi, this shit,” his hands shook as he spoke. “is killing you,”

“you're the one that got me into this,”

yoongi’s infuriated gaze seemed to burn right through him, chills down his spine made him shiver again.

a pang was felt into his chest as the hurtful and guilty layered words seeped into his head. yes, all of this was his fault. but he had changed, and yoongi had to change too.

he stood strong, and pushed him away as he opened the lid of the bin, searching for the cigarettes.

“fuck you!” he struggled with him, helplessly hitting him once and once again, but namjoon caught a grip of his waist and held him close. yoongi was much smaller than him, despite his rage and addiction. he slowly began to calm down as namjoon cradled him like a child. of course he tried to push away but he found himself relaxing into his arms. “fuck.. fuck you,” his head hung low as he recognized his state, the craving for the smoke in his lungs was too much for him to handle.

his eyes let a small tear escape. “f-fuck you…” his attempt to control his tears was useless. he repeated the phrase, like a broken record, over and over again.

as the taller male tried to calm him, he got shoved away, violence in the action as yoongi had a sudden snap back to reality, his change of tone digging fear into his mind. “get out. i don’t want to hurt you joon,”

anger rising, dimples disappearing into nothing as he bit the inside of his cheeks, he got up and went to the door. he didn’t know what to do anymore. yoongi was too much of a burden. of course, the two were like brothers, but since yoongi’s life began to downfall, namjoon struggled more and more when bringing him back to his senses.

after sustaining his gaze for what seemed like hours, rage, fear, and pity mixed into his eyes, he put his hands in his pockets and trudged out, the cold rain and fog engulfing him as he walked away.

🍁

yoongi didn’t want to. but he needed it. so, still crying, his weak hands plunged into the garbage, pulling out the box, only to see that it was soaking wet. tossing it across the floor, defeated, he pulled at his hair, stumbling back in frustration.

“fuck you kim namjoon,”

🍁