07

jin looked up as soon as he saw the short male stumble head first into the place

jin looked up as soon as he saw the short male stumble head first into the place. a grin made its way onto his face as he left his knife on the table, nearly dropping it onto the floor as a small girl rushed to catch it. the other employees laid eyes on him, questionable glances shot, later dismissed as he was the owner of the place. and that meant he could leave anytime.

his broad shoulders prominent, arms held wide open as he saw his friend.

hyung!” he beamed, staring intently at the pictures on the walls and subtle decorations that were layered all over the restaurant. he was eager to come. the place had only opened a week ago and people were already commenting on it as they walked by. mostly they were praises about the food, some also about seokjin himself, and what a gentleman he was.

“want a seat?” he started with quite a professional tone, cut by a mock of the younger as he sat down.

“anyway, congrats on opening the place!”

jin had already sat down with him at one of the tables tucked away in a corner and nodding proudly as he admired his dream that had turned into reality.

he presented his plate to him and not to jimin's surprise, began feeding him.

🍁

it wasn't weird after all because jin had always been like a parental figure to him, protective, even though he was only five years older. they had met when jimin was in his first years of high school ; jin was in a higher class but became friends with him after helping him find his home room. he had later introduced him to hoseok, and that's how the three of them became close.

they were friends, but sometimes jin seemed like an older brother, jimin was his baby and that's that!

🍁

“open your mouth! that's it! aahhhh….” jin cooed at the younger, who's cheeks were bright pink because at this point, people in near tables were staring, watching him being treated like a child. the older started laughing, and some customers, confused, stared at the windows because someone was apparently wiping them.

“so, tell me all about this week,” he sighed the laughter away, pinching his cheek.

hm...nothing much really, apart from that i’m going to be applying for that academy… but you already know that…” he affirmed proudly.

“i’m so proud of you! who'd have known that quirky little chim chim, whose dream was to dance, would finally evolve into this hot ass professional dancer! hoseokie sent me the video,”

jimin choked on his soup as jin pronounced the word. “hot? me? i’m fucking ugly hyung,”

he was slapped in the face. “yah, no swearing, and i’m telling the truth, you're really pretty, don't ever deny that. oh, but don't take it too far either, I once complimented hobi and hell no, it went up to his head!” he ruffled jimin’s hair. “oh and he also told me that you're still single,” he raised his eyebrows.

jimin shook his head at this, giggling. “yeah, I don't know how to flirt okay and after what happened I… i’m really scared of a relationship,”

jin sighed and squeezed his hand.

“you'll find a man who knows how to treat you chim. he'll love you and never, never ever hurt you. don't listen to people who load you with nice things and compliments. most of them will only want your body and not you. remember that always okay?”

mhm,” he pouted, opening his mouth for jin to feed him another mouthful of miso soup, a rather delicious one.

🍁