06

he had woken up quite late, to the sounds of his cat whining, probably because she wanted food

he had woken up quite late, to the sounds of his cat whining, probably because she wanted food. the fat bitch. gosh, he had forgotten to feed her last night...last night??

vivid memories of him snuggling in yoongi’s car came to mind. it had been just way too easy to slip into sleep...yoongi’s breathing as the whirring of the car contrasted to the faint sound of rain splashing on the windscreen… they were things which relaxed jimin to a peaceful point.

he took a quick glance of his phone, realizing it was saturday. good, he thought. he didn’t want to go to practice today anyway. the panic disappeared as he smiled in relief.

but he really wanted to go to this restaurant that his friend seokjin had just opened. he usually made great food and his stomach was rumbling.

after pouring a bit of cat food into minji’s tray, he decided to have a late breakfast/early lunch there, so he immediately went to groom himself for the day.

he was wearing a huge hoodie, yellow in colour, and over it went an ash raincoat. it was freezing outside, so over his cherry nose went a matching grey scarf.

his bleached hair was hidden under a rather fluffy yellow beanie, and inside his gloves...heated hand-warmers.

🍁

you could say that jimin was lazy for calling an uber just to go to the restaurant...I mean, he could have gone on foot, it wasn’t that far in the end, but the idea of his hot driver again was more compelling, of course.

so a grin sweeped up onto his face as the familiar man pulled up again. “did you get sleep?” he asked. jimin nodded proudly, his already reddened cheeks heating up more under yoongi’s protective gaze.

“good,”

jimin wanted conversation. he needed it. so while yoongi was focused on the road, he fidgeted in his seat.

jimin are you oka-”

“what music do you listen to?” he blurted out, the first question that came to mind.

yoongi’s eyebrow raised, and his hand went to press a button on the car. ‘woo ah’ by crush started playing.

jimin was surprised by the choice. it added to the ambience, the fog of the city streets and the people walking past, the feeling was just magical. somehow he felt at home.

“you like it?” his thoughts were interrupted. he nodded again, staring into space while softly bopping his head to the rhythm of the song.

🍁

they arrived at the restaurant just as ‘flaming hot cheetos’ by clairo started playing. somehow yoongi looked so angelic just staring there as he waited for jimin to get out of the car. jimin felt that something was missing; he couldn’t just leave the car like that, he had to say something.

<< I wanna be the one you think about at night >>

his face inched closer.

<< I wanna be the one that you’d put up a fight for >>

yoongi noticed, and froze.

<< but boy you’re anything, and everything I can’t afford >>

he snapped back into reality and pulled away. “b-bye” he laughed nervously.

the driver could only watch as the boy hurried inside, frowning. what the fuck, he thought. why does it feel like i’m in a fucking k-drama??? this boy, aish, so mysterious..  because of him he was beginning to like his job more and more.

🍁