19

jimin was waiting outside the station, in the subtle breeze that so lovingly caressed his red cheeks

jimin was waiting outside the station, in the subtle breeze that so lovingly caressed his red cheeks. his lips were of a peachy red hue, nicely moisturized.

he took the little fragrance bottle out with his slender fingers and doused himself in its scent. it wasn't too strong, and smelled like a flower jimin couldn't quite describe. but it smelt really good and calmed him down, so it was perfect.

he stopped balancing on his toes when he saw the familiar jet black car pull up in front of him.

he walked up to it and got inside, putting his seatbelt on.

“hi, yoongi,” he played with his lip in between his teeth.

the older muttered a quiet ‘hello’.

“was it fun seeing your friend?”

jimin nodded enthusiastically, his blonde locks bopping in unison,one hand reaching up to tuck a stray strand behind his ear.

🍁

on the ride home, he noticed a strange feeling in his stomach. he couldn't quite decipher what it could be, but decided to ignore it.

yoongi was usually always focused on the road during his job, concentration being key in order to work well, but this one time he couldn't seem to focus well. this time, the presence of the dancer next to him was becoming more pronounced. he didn't know why, but he was beginning to feel irritated.

as minutes ticked by, the younger got more uncomfortable in his seat, fiddling around, and the older was extremely distracted.

he kept on glancing at an oblivious jimin. he could smell the scent on him. his skin looked so pure, so untouched...and the way his lips were slightly parted, letting out the most quiet of breaths…his mouth was watering and he didn't know why the fuck he was. he couldn't deny that the younger was quite attractive, or should I say, appealing, but the sudden arousal that was rushing through his body was new to him.

“i-it's getting a bit hot in here…” the younger muttered, pressing the button to open his window. he let the air from the night city to hit his face and hair, hoping to relieve the dizzy feeling he was having.

it took him some more minutes to realize that he was really fucking horny, and that being in the same car as min yoongi certainly wasn't helping.

🍁

no, it wasn't helping. they had arrived, and were both out of the car. jimin had been about to leave towards his apartment, flustered and hoping to relieve himself at home, but yoongi had him grabbed by the waist. it was an act of impulse, of pure need.

the younger’s breath hitched in his throat, and he almost let out a moan when he felt his ass rub against yoongi’s bulge.

the next thing he knew, the older was pressing his nose up to his neck, groaning. “you smell so good today, jimin…”

he bit his earlobe softly, earning a high pitched whine from the other.

“y-yoon… gi,”

the latter let him go, trying to regain common sense as he got back into his car.

“g-goodbye, jimin”

jimin couldn't believe what had just happened. he still felt so needy…he wished the older was still here, grabbing his waist like that, talking in that deep voice that made him whine in want.

“kim taehyung,” he sat on his bed, thinking about everything that had happened. “what the fuck was in that perfume…”

🍁