15

the door to yoongi's small room closed with a loud thud

to say he was exhausted was an underestimation. he decided not to take a shower, instead sinking down into his creaky bed. he still had his clothes on but he didn't give a damn. he simply took his jacket and shirt off and threw them near him onto the bed, naked from the waist up.

his long fingers grazed over a slightly large looking scar, fading away, starting at his waist and moving down towards his v-line.

he had gotten into a fight about two or three years ago, over some girl or something. he couldn't remember exactly what it was because the effect of various bottles of drink had been casted over him. he did remember, however, the bruises that had been left all over him, and the scar, that would eventually stay forever.

🍁

he wiped some of the sweat off his face with his shirt, stopping as he picked up a familiar scent. his nose and mouth brushed over the material in confusion, while his eyes lay closed and eyebrows furrowed.

the boy of sunlight hair and crescent eyes sparked into his mind at once.

it smelled like him.

yoongi couldn't say he didn't like, the scent was entrancing and significantly sweet.

jimin had been hugging him for a good ten minutes as he was being comforted in his car.

aish, why did this kid have to be alone in such a disgusting neighbourhood?

if he hadn't gotten the impulse to go and find him, the man might have…

he pulled away from the whining image of jimin in pain. he didn't want that.

🍁

he still had the shirt pressed up to his neck, and slept in that way, mumbling something inaudible every now and then in his sacred sleep and turning over again and again.

he didn't notice a slender figure peering through the doorway, a hopeless sigh followed by a relaxed grin before the door slid back to its resting place.

🍁