10

“not now…jiminie’s tired hm?” whispers escaped the plump lips of the boy, small frame propped up on the bed

“not now…jiminie’s tired hm?” whispers escaped the plump lips of the boy, small frame propped up on the bed. they were woven into a small pout, as he sighed heavily.

he was nudged by his cat once again, the animal consistently rubbing its damp nose on the boy's petite hands, giving them an insistent bite. sometimes, she could be the epitome of irritating.

jimin instantly pulled his hand away, an annoyed little frown appearing on his face as he got up with a reluctant whine, muttering a heavy “fine”, picking the damn cat up and walking out the room.

he settled her down on the floor, and opened a wooden drawer in the corner. she perked up at the dry sound of it opening, jumping skilfully on top of it.

jimin quickly pulled something out, and behind his back, smirking as he strode away.

minji was quick to follow, attentive under her owner's gaze, and the usual game began.

he disappeared behind the curtains, peeking out once in a while, only to see the cat creeping up closer every time. he chuckled to himself, when he felt a pounce. he was chased all over the apartment, all the time giggling as minji struggled to rip the small bag from his grip. he continued to play around with her, knowing just how much she wanted the treat.

🍁

finally, when he was tired of such tease, he threw the packet onto the floor, sitting down and watching as she hungrily tore it apart with her claws, revealing the treat inside.

“enjoy that, okay jiji? jiminie’s going to his room,” he gave her tail a gentle tug.

🍁

once inside, his mind drifted away. things such as his upcoming audition made him shiver with anticipation, and other thoughts, like his rather tense encounter with yoongi, sent uneasiness all over his body.

of course, he couldn't stay angry at him, there was no space for it in jimin’s calm soul. he was afraid though, that yoongi might not be as comfortable with him as he was. the older wasn't the best company, of course, but his dominant presence somehow seemed to soothe, and the power of his lidded eyes drew him closer every time. the attraction was growing in him, and he would eventually fall for it, hard.

oh, he shouldn't have made him his private driver.

a hand reached up to tug at his hair in annoyance. he was fucked.

🍁