| 2 |

Weeks have passed after the pair, Todoroki and Momo, declared the stairs they're place to meet up. Well, not exactly declare like they said so. It would obviously be awkward to do so afterall.

On the first day of a new week, a huge pack of quizzes has hit the class like storm, pressuring each student. A ton of projects were due this week, tests, and a lot of training.

Because of all this, this causes the two to see each other less. Both were more focused on their studies instead of talking by the empty staircase.

Momo and Todoroki may be seated together, but it was unfortunate to think they don't even interact. By the stairs or not, no one said a word.

This atmosphere continued on for the whole week. Actually, three weeks already.

Momo would be busy studying, her eyes always glued to books, her fingers always intertwined with a pen, her mouth not saying a single word to him.

Todoroki, in the other hand, was focused in his training, trying to control his two quirks more maneagably in case of sudden ambushes from various of villains. His lips always panting from exhaustion instead of speaking to her.

[ thursday, 5:58 PM ]

The school bell rings, echoing through the hallways. It was finally Thursday, one more day before the end of the third week of suffering with work. Several projects were due the next day, making it a busy night for the students.

"Ah ~ Just when I thought we finally could get a break.." Ochako sighs heavily, stretching her arms up high as the girls surround her table. "I know right? Did any of you do that project for Hero Basics?" Jirou asks, lifting her head after sighing.

"Wait, we have one?" Mina asks innocently, forming a clueless face. The girls sigh, not bothering to reply. "Isn't Hero Basics more about training than writing and stuff like that?" Tsuyu complains.

"It should be!" Mina says out loud, slamming her palms against the surface of the desk after hearing her statement, relieving herself from her clueless state.

"Yikes. Calm down." Jirou states, backing off from the desk after hearing the loud smack hitting the brunette's desk.

"But, I really thought this school would be about training, punching, kicking and action and stuff..!" Mina continues to complain aimlessly, creating weird hand gestures which are supposedly punching.

The girls listen to her endless complains about the school's system, not even bothering to defend the school.

"A-And Chemist--" Before Mina could continue her sentence, a certain boy interrupts from afar.

"Are you girls gonna leave soon? The classrooms will be locked in a few minutes." The boy, who happens to be Todoroki, calls out by the huge door. The group lift their heads and turn to face him from afar. "A-Ah, Yeah, we will!" Ochako says out loud, standing up from her chair immediatly. She looked at each of the girls, "Let's get going now, we still have to do our projects." She says, grabbing her bag.

The girls nod in response before walking away from the brunette's desk. The group approach to the large door which Todoroki was holding open for them to pass through.

"Thank you." Ochako says quietly to the boy, lightly glancing at him with a warm smile. The rest of the group does the same as they leave the room. But as soon as Momo passes by him,

time stops.

Momo's eyes meet his, unexpectedly. Her footsteps become slower, eyes still glued to the boy.

The Class Vice President's little black orbs sink into his eyes.

One thing for sure is that, he looked like he was trying to tell her something.

It felt he was desperate to open his mouth and speak up.

His eyes looked dull and somewhat blank as usual but there was something that the girl seemed to notice.

'Why do you look sad?'

A/N:

this is actually kinda short so im sorri if you actually waited for a new one to come out ((since i highly doubt you'd do that)) :/

- twat/cat/trash