| 11 |

a/n;

a chapter of the class messing around and todoroki being anxious

also im back from my grave im sorry-

EDIT TO EARLY READERS; WTH WATTPAD PUBLISHED MY UNEDITED CHAPER SO UH???? IM SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES SKSKXBS

Momo stood there, startled at the sight of confetti flying like butterflies in the air along with the sparking flame from little candles on the large cake held by one of her closest friends, Uraraka.

The cake had the words "Happy Birthday, Yoaoyorozu!!" written with white whipped cream.

She remained silent, still trying to gather herself after the little surprise. Her mouth was agape, her eyes widened, and her body frozen.

Her eyes soon shimmered with happiness and joy, tears slowly starting to pour out.
Despite the sweet happiness she was feeling, no smile appeared.

"Eh? Are you crying?"

"Ahh! Yaoyorozu is weeping!"

"Argh, I told you guys not to be too loud!"

The class began to point fingers at each other, scolding one another for their unintentional acts.

Momo quickly brought herself back to reality and immediatly wiped away her tears. Her eyes soon land on her classmates arguing in a circle.

"G-Guys! It's okay, I'm just really .."

As soon as the birthday celebrant spoke out, all eyes land on her, their arguements fading away. They stare at her, curious yet dumbfounded of her reason.

Momo, at the moment, was uncontrollably sniffing, still wiping her tears. "It-It's just that .. I really thought no one remembered my birthday.." She said, soon dipping her face into her hands as she sobs.

"My mom didn't greet me, my dad didn't, you guys didn't. I thought you never would. And I'm just so happy I was wrong." She stated, desperate to stop her endless tears filled with little bubbles of joy and sniffs.

The class looked at each other before comforting with their laughter. Not mean giggles but rather comforting ones. The sound of kids (awkwardly) giggling happily at the result of their surprise.

Yes, she turned to a crying mess. But, the reason of her tears certainly made the class satisfied yet guilty that this is the way she responded to their kindness and gratitude.

Why should they feel guilty? Perhaps because they never intended to make her cry.

As they comforted the young girl and gave her tight hugs and light pats, Todoroki stood out of the circle they created around her, with a smile barely visible together with a satisfied yet guilty feeling in his gut.

"Wow, you guys certainly did took this event seriously." Momo giggled, gazing at the decorations while she sits at the end of the dining table surrounded by gifts.

She smiled at the sight of the banner, the confetti sprinkled on the ground, the flowers, the curtains looking grogeous and most importantly, the smiles the class gave her.

"And look! We prepared your favorite tea, 'Imperial Golden Sips!'" Kaminari exclaimes as he poured in the black tea inside the teacup set before Momo.

"It's tips." Jirou casually corrected him with a sort of annoyed look.

"Didn't know you were interested in tea, Jirou." Momo giggled at her friend across the table.

"Yeah. An example of tea would be the rumors of Kirishima accusing Bakugou for sleeping with Toga. Leading Bakugou to use Kohei Horikoshi's social media account to tell society to not make a fanfictions of the three all together."