+ FUN FACTS ! ☆

hello everyone once again!!

thANK YOU SO MUCH once again for the endless support on this book,,, aaa it's so heartwarming 💗💖💓💕💞💟💗💕💓💞

ive been wanting to share some fun facts!! ive planned this ever since the release of chapters 1-7 >:"D i may host a Q&A or something soon, but for now, here's some fun facts of 'strangers' !!

also, there are spoilers here!! :"))

NOTE: "(^^^)" - indicating the number above.

1 | kendo's role was supposed to be midnight's!! i changed it since i used midnight as my wingwoman in my izuocha fic already,, hwehehe

2 | i had many drafts for the first chap of the book. til now, im still unsatisfied with the first chapter. big yikes. one of them was todoroki and momo meeting coincidentally in a park,, and todoroki pays for her ice cream and stuff.

3 | (^^^^) another draft was where momo and todoroki were left alone in the dorms in a rainy summer day!! i deleted it bc i didnt know where to drag it on.

4 | (^^^^) i had another draft for the first chap in which it was aizawa's bday and everyone went out of the dorms in the night to purchase gifts!! before it happened, the class requested momo to create things she shamefully admitted in the end she couldnt make (certainly wrong). during shopping, momo and todoroki coincidentally met in the mall,, specifically the jewelry store. he starts talking abt his mom and stuff and opens up to her,, then she comforts him!! on the way home, she starts venting out to him too abt her shame :""")) it was wayYy cuter,,, i shouldve used it :"(

5 | there was a clue on kendo's prescence and stuff in momo's birthday event!! on chap 12, when mina says in her letter 'p.s i heard you gave class 1-b extra cake!!' , it indicates the prescence of a class 1-b student. im very bad @@ clues so i apologize for the horrible foreshadowing :"")

6 | instead of the stranger//shouto telling momo he was a girl, the original events to happen was todoroki actually reveals his identity!! but i really, really liked slowburns :") looking back,, dAM THAT WOULDVE BEEN A BETTER IDEA >:((( im: FILLED WITH REGRET G A H D

7 | (^^^^) another draft on that moment (number 8) was where
they just...replied.... with 'just kidding'...... HDHXBSJXJS BUT I READ THE REST OF THE DRAFT ?? IT'S SO GOOD HONESTLY?? it was wayyy better than the original. it was angsty to the right degree and fluffy too. ack.

8 | in the last chapter, there were segments. in the end of every segment was a paragraph explaining a requirement in a relationship (the theme of each segment) and the line 'Clearly, these two had it.' if you connect all the first letters of the intro of each segment, it spells 'STRANG' , if you connect it with the key words during the kiss, (Everlasting, Rushing..), it spells out 'STRANGERS'

9 | if u connect the first line of the book and the last one (not the sentence), it seems like it connects ;D "Class has ended and a new Love has begun."

10 | hEy GUESS WHAT i actually made one whole soundtrack for the book!??! i often compose songs on my piano or guitar occassionally, && most of the time i base it off this fic ':O (FKUCUEHD I FEEL LIKE I LOOK NARCISSITIC IM SORRY) do i plan to release it soon?? u h noO?? im kinda embarrassed and i dont even know how to show it,, i guess i would but idk how. gah.

11 | (^^^^) i also made a theme for momo and todoroki and a bit of reprises too???? i kinda made a lyrical song called 'sunset bath' / 'strange enough' for the fic,,, whOOPS I NEED TO BE PRODUCTIVE SHHJSBDH (gahd)

12 | in my collection of early of covers,, there was a kinda green cover with momo + a bouquet of flowers!! in the top of the cover was a spoiler to the confession :") it was "you're more than a stranger to me, more than a friend too." ,, so the confession was already spoiled months ago. wo a h.

13 | i have a whole memo pad of my notes for this fic!! yes, irl & digitally. in my memo pad irl,,it has drawings and a lot of wo r d s. in my memo pad in my phone,,, it's just a lot of words and weird drawings too. wow.

that's all for today!!

i apologize for the inactivity,, it made my day to see all the messages uwu (I REALLY WANTED TO REPLY TO THEM ALL BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO REPLY IM SO AWKWARD SGSHS)

side note: the new todomomo fic is now in the works!! it's going to be a lil different tho,, like shorter chaps and different formats to spice things up ;))

anYway i'll be posting the notes soon!! love u!!

💖💗💕💓💞💟

(shoutout to the people who actually messaged me to be friends,, i LoVE U)