| 19 |

"A typhoon has now struck Japan recently .."

Those were the only words Todoroki manage to hear from the telelvision that turned on. He was spacing out, and everyone was either busy consuming their meals or listening to the weather report.

Todoroki was doing neither. He still hasn't eaten, for he was quite busy spacing out with eyes locked on the television.

Last night was- No, this morning was rather painful. Todoroki couldn't focus due to hearing all those things from Momo. He didn't know what to do at this point.

"Ah, Todoroki!" A gentle voice called out to him, breaking him from his staring session. He turned his head to the dining table to see Momo with a pleasantly comforting smile on.

"Are you going to eat soon? The food's going to get cold." She says, collecting the empty dishes from the surface of the table.

"I'll be there in a while." He said, turning his head back to the lit up television.

Momo just stares as he looked away from her. She sighed, a smile on, clutching the platters in her gentle hands, making her way to the sink, where Deku and Ochako were washing the dishes.

"Oh, Yao-momo!" Ochako greeted her raven beauty companion gleefully. Momo simply smiled at her, "Sorry I brought a whole load of dishes once again, this must be quiet difficult."

"Ah, no, it's fine!" The freckled young boy and the brunette said in unison. They both looked at each other before laughing at the sudden statements being said at the same time.

Momo simply smiled. "Thank you, you two. I'm glad you guys are helping out."

The said pair simply smiled at her, not showing any sign of concern regarding their job.

Finally, Momo finished her goal, fixing her bond with Todoroki.

Yeah, she's happy, she is satisfied.

But now, she's back to square one to find out who was the stranger texting her. It was frustrating to go back to another unfinished goal.

She didn't really mind not knowing the stranger's identity, she thought it was better off not knowing who it was but it felt like it was about time to meet them, to learn to an extent who they truly are.

She got really attached to the stranger, and she couldn't let go. If the stranger ends up being some kind of villain, she couldn't help but admit it wouldn't change her feelings for them at all. She grows attached easily.

That's why she still loved her distant father, still dreads to see her passed away grandmother, and still loves being by Todoroki's side despite the distance, which was now removed from the bond recently.

That thought was easy to exhaust her. After venting out to the 'sleeping' Todoroki, she was brought back to her lovesick state for the stranger, and it felt heartwarming, it truly melted her heart and made her flutter. It wasn't depressing, it was rather frustrating in an exagerrated way.

But, dang, just the thought to finally get to that extent to meet them, it's overwhelming.

She sighed to herself, a little pout forming on her lips, untying the apron on her waist at the same time. She layed it on the counter before heading upstairs, not noticing Todoroki's abscene and a plate still with food on the table.

[ ... ? ]

Todoroki stared at the paper, a ripped notebook sheet of paper, and the paper he got from the music room.

He layed it down on his desk, examining the two with intense focus in his hetochromia eyes. He had to skip meals for this, he hoped the endless time of searching finally lead him to understand the situation more.