| 3 |

a/n:

very short and bland. im sorri about it. and btw, thx su much for ur support :")

~

Todoroki shuts the door as soon as all girls leave the room. The gang forms a circle in the crowd of the halls, discussing on working on their projects together.

"Let's do it in the cafe we went last week since the boys always create a ruckus in the dormitories." He hears, unaware of who exactly said it.

But for sure, judging by the girls' reaction from afar, they seem to agree. They walk away in the sea of students, escaping from the sight of Todoroki.

He looks away and sighs. 'What am I even doing at this point..' He thought, looking at the different direction of the corridors (Basically the opposite path the girls took).

It seems to be less crowded, calming Todoroki from the disturbing sight of a crowd of people.

He walked towards the path, not bothering to look behind him to find the girls in the large ocean of people.

Todoroki throws his bag from afar on the staircase.

"..7th." He mumbled after counting the steps of the staircase until it reached his bag.

"At least it's better than yesterday." He says to himself before settling himself down on the stairs.

Silence occupied the area.

He lets out a sigh, his eyes impassive as usual.

"Why do I keep coming here?"

'I want to ask him something..'

Momo thought in her head out of nowhere as she continues to write on the sheet paper layed on the table.

Her pen intertwines with her fingers as writing noises filled her ears. The little, white teacup right beside the sheet of paper remained still, not moving an inch despite the energy Momo gave away while writing that could've shaken the table.

The girls were surrounding a giant, round table. Pens and pencils were scattered everywhere with papers too. Cups were empty and plates had little food.

Crayons were free from their boxes, while markers lost their caps. Their bags were laying on the ground, each zipper still wide open enough to tempt any passerby to steal.

The group remained focused on crafting their projects. Mina had to complete her essay that's due tomorrow, and draw the fighting poses that are most likely used in dangerous battles. This may sound ridiculous, but according to the principle, despite this being a Hero School, he still wanted to expand the students skills in knowledge, creativity and so much more.

Mina yawns as she strectches her arms. "I'm finally done with the essay ~" She sighs, stretching her arms up to the sky after holding a pen for a long period of time.

Momo giggles at her exhausted state, "Good to hear, Ashido." She replies, letting the blue pen fall from her fingers.

"Are you done too, Yao-momo?" Mina asks, leaning forward against the round table. Momo nods with a smile. Suddenly, she lets out a quiet "Oh!" after looking over to the clock.

"It's still quite early, I can probably still pass it today!" Momo says, picking up the long sheet of paper as she looks over to her friends.

"School is just nearby, I can still make it!" She continues. Her group of friends stare at her for a while, "Ar-Are you sure you can make it there by yourself?" Ochako says, flashing a nervous smile on her lips.

"Yes, I can! My mother would be so proud to hear that I passed my project early!" Momo cheers, her eyes shining bright like stars.

"I must leave before time runs out, I'll return safely!" Momo bids her rushed farewell, running off.

The girls sigh after seeing her just suddenly leave. "Jeez, she can be so dense at times.." Jirou says, smirking as she leans back on her chair.

"Sorry to intrude!" Momo says loudly, her voice ringing in the faculty room as her palms rest on her knees for support.

She pants heavily, exhausted. The girl lifts her head eventually to see dumbfounded looks from teachers.

Her face goes red, not from exhaustion, but rather from embarrassment.

She fixes her posture immediatly, standing straight. "I'm sorry for shouting so loud..!" Momo bows.

The teachers look at each other before glancing back at the student who made a sudden appearance. Clueless, they remained silent.

"Yaoyorozu? We're already preparing to leave, what's your purpose here?" Momo lifts herself back up to see Mr. Aizawa, approaching.

"Ah! I-I wanted to submit my essay early.." The young hero replied, handing out the paper to him.

He takes it from her hands and starts to read a few sentences. A few nods from him as a reaction clearly meant satisfaction to the eyes of Momo.

He stops his session of nodding and looks back to her. "I'm glad you passed it early. Now, please return to the dormitories. You need to rest." He states before walking away.

"Yes.." She replies before leaving the room with a quiet farewell.

The school shoes of the young girl hitting gently against the ground create light noises, echoing in the empty halls.

Momo takes glances several times, examining the outdoors that was beyond the glass windows.

'It's quite a beautiful day..' She thought to herself, a smile forming on her lips.

She observes the sun setting from afar, orange and yellow engulfing the whole sky, it's shimmering light spreading across the land below.

Cherry Blossom trees dance with the breeze as birds of different breeds fly to reach their homes for rest.

She stops her tracks.

The view was just so mesmerizing. Her eyes couldn't look away.

'Why can't things just remain the same?' She thought as the light smile that was painted on her mouth fades.

Her eyes remain fixated on the scenery.

'Why can't the world just look like this for forever?'

'Why can't the world just remain this beautiful?'

'Why do things have to change?'

. . .

"Yaoyoruzu..?"