| FINALE |

That creamy brown trench coat that hung behind Momo's door was rarely used by the said maiden. She would stare at it night with a rather perplexed look sometimes, constantly thinking when to actually wear that warm coat. She always looked at it as something she would use it some day, not today, but some day.

That 'some' day was apparently today.

Momo walked in a speeding manner on the crowded streets, clutching the dangling blue shoulder bag on her shoulder that stretched across her body, the warm October morning air clinging to her.

Her crimson red pants complimented the creamy white blouse she had on, and her hair wasn't exactly the same spiky ponytail she had on. She decided to do a hair style her father used to adore, hair down with a braid tied between the ebony colored locks behind her head.

( Yes, we are talking about her appearance on the previous cover. )

Momo finds herself pushing into the ocean of people on the streets, she never thought it would be so crowded today.

It was Autumn.

The trees were fading from their verdiscent state into their orange hue phase. Leaves started to fall from the fresh orange trees and forming piles on the parks nearby. The sounds of crunching leaves beneath the citizens' boots soared into the air, entering strangers' ears including Momo's. Couples were visible in every area, one wrapped in their coat and the other's neck tied with scarf, hands interlocking.

Momo loved the Autumn. She never disliked it any way. The vibe of the atmosphere was sweet and chilly, yet it was quite warm to her. She never disliked a season, Summer was one of her loved ones, Spring was something she admired so much, and Winter was cold but gold to her.

She always hid the flaws of things, and accepted the beauty of it instead.

Hiding away from the darkness of a situation and staring at the small bright light instead, no matter how truly dark it was.

Momo never liked that habit of hers, she always dived into the worst things and hid away from all the faults of the darkest things. It was like a pool, but she remained on the surface, she didn't soak herself into the deep parts of the water, she didn't want to see the worst things about it.

But Todoroki pulled her out from that habit.

She learned how to take things headfirst, to have courage and not hide away from the worst things. She learned to not be afraid to show her emotions, that it is not required to hide her emotions.

Maybe that's why she accepted his invitation to meet him in Evergreen park at 9 AM, on the special holiday of October.

Momo's eyes shift to different directions, finally freeing herself from the tight spaces of society on the pavements.

She glanced at her wrist watch, then quickend her pace, to the point she began to run.

She wasn't late.

She was super late.

No, actually, she wasn't late.

She ran across the streets, pushing her way into the passersby, until a field of orange trees between maroon brick walls filled her vision.

The colossal black gates were wide open, spreading across each other as people entered it.

'Welcome to Evergreen Park!'

Momo came a halt to her tracks after arriving before that metal sign plastered on the low brick wall that surrounded the trees.

She grabbed her knees, panting. Sweat dripped from her pale skin as exhausted gasps escape her soft lips. She rose from her position and looked around, then, pulled the sleeve of her trench coat to reveal her wrist watch.