| 8 |

important:

READ CHAPTER 3 ONCE AGAIN. TAKE IN EVERY DETAIL OF THE FIRST PART.
(basically, i edited a lil detail that's used here. it's rlly smol, but pls keep it in my mind.)

Momo sighs as she looks around the classroom, clutching her head. "So, I'm suppose to do this alone?" Momo mumbled, scanning the room.

The chairs and tables were disarranged, paint was spilled onto the ground's cold surface, which soon was bathed woth various of colors. The chalkboard was vandalized with plenty of japanese characters that were rather large.

'LET'S HANGOUT!!'

'mall? park? amusement park?'

'FOOD!'

Japanese characters were spreaded around the chalkboard. There were even more phrases on the board but unfortuantely, Momo couldn't seem to comprehend it from the jumbled up handwriting.

It's been weeks already since Momo and that stranger started chatting. It was safe to stay they formed a bond together, in a more friend way actually.

But, due to their conversations, Momo seemed to get even happier and positive day by day because of him. No, it's not a bad thing at all, the real problem was that it felt as if she was drifting away from Todoroki Shouto.

The boy she used to spend her quality time with by the stairs. She could still remember talking about the gorgeuos sunsets with him. She could still remember playing the piano with him by her side, sometimes even teaching him a few simple pieces.

Unfortunately, she remembered the feeling, but she never thought about meeting him once again. She never thought about him, just the memories.

Yes, it has been weeks since the stranger and Momo met . . . and since the last conversation Momo and Todoroki had.

She should really take a break from that violet hair guy.

Back to the present.

You must be wondering what's going on here. Well, you see, the next day is actually Class 1-A's special day. The day the class was born.

After hearing upon this news, they immediatly thought of starting a party, but only for this certain squad of students, perhaps even including Mr. Aizawa.

They decided to create a banner for the dormitories to celebrate for the whole night. Fortuantely for them, it was Friday, giving them the privelage to stay up until 3 AM eating pizza and watching movies. They also manage to convince the school's principal and staff to stay at school longer to work.

The banner was created by the whole class, their handprints painted on the surface of the long banner. The word "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, CLASS!!" was painted with blue color, using yellow paint for borders.

Their were little messages on each portion of the banner that were written by each pupil of the class.

"Let's never forget each other, everyone! - ochako ♡"

"i love you guys a lot!! - toru"

"LET'S REACH THE TOP TOGETHER! -kirishima :)'

"let's continue to have fun! im thankful to be with you all, i'll never forget each of you ^^ - deku"

There were plenty, but it's quite difficult to name them all. The whole class decided to bring the banner to the dorms, but instead, half of the class thought it was a better decision to grab some food first for the party later at nine o' clock.