| 25 |

Momo finds herself with hair sprawled over the cotton sheets of her grand bed in the dark, the ash gray orbs of her eyes staring at the blank ceiling above.

That warmth, it's basically permanent. That awful yet thrilling sweet feeling continued to course through her body endlessly.

After meals and a quick lecture from Mina for worrying her in such a cold and dangerous night, she practically dashed her way to her room, and jumped on her bed.

Crushing Todoroki never felt this awfully strange yet good in its own way.

Momo couldn't stop the smile forming on her lips thinking about him.

She was way too giddy, but she couldn't help it, it was Todoroki Shouto after all.

The only thing that repeated in her head were moments with him before actually developing romantic feelings for him, it felt strange she didn't notice how pretty his eyes were, how caring and soft his words were, and how he spent time with her back then.

Warm.

It felt so warm, it wasn't steaming hot, but it was warm, and soft. The feeling that remained on her chest for so long when she thought of the stranger.

During her little school girl crushing session, the smartphone in her jacket pocket vibrated.

It was already a few hours after dinner and it was technically already sleeping hours for the Class. Whoever texted her must have been a relative or a distant friend.

She fished her phone out from her pockets, the wobbled form of her lips forming back to their original form.

Well, her predictions were proven wrong.

-

uwu

< i'm sorry
if what i said
made you
uncomfortable
[Sent; 9:07 PM]

< sleep well.
[Sent; 9:08 PM]

-

Momo felt her heartbeat rate increase.

Simple words like those were enough to make Momo's face get painted with crimson red from the excitement and heart pounding.

Her lips wobbled, clearly hesitant to reply.

Her fingers began to shake, nervous, unaware what to reply to that. Obviously, she'd love to reassure him that it was alright and she was not uncomfortable at all, in fact, she was joyous he said those words to her.

In the midst of her panicking, something clicked inside her head.

She thought of something.

It's about time to break their distance.

Momo never really confirmed she didn't require space anymore, it's about time she told him face-to-face about it.

She desired to speak to him normally again, and it was clear he did too.

Her fingers typed a way, no hesitation this time.

She's going in headfirst.

-

uwu

it's ok >
[Sent; 9:11 PM]

but, is it >
ok if we
you can
meet me
by the
stairs?
[Sent; 9:11 PM]