| 4 |

a/n:

i just rlly wanted to update, sorry this was so rushed :")

[ this chapter has no connection with "☆ wonder ☆" ]

~

A Boy with two shades of color painted on the sides of his hair and widened eyes appeared behind the Maiden.

He was sitting on a familiar staircase, his two arms resting on his knees and legs spread out.

"You're still here..?" Momo managed to mutter out, filling in the awkward silence.

The boy who happens to be Todoroki, changed his expression immediatly- he turned back being Impassive rather. He averts his eyes from hers. "I was waiting for you." He replied, looking back at her with eyes that she seemed familiar with.

Momo lets out a light gasp, a light shade of red painted across her face. Luckily, the sound she produced was not loud enough to be heard, but the words he spoke was enough for her to become red.

She stood there, stiff, silent with her mouth agape. Todoroki didn't seem bothered by saying something so bold, but it totally did to her.

"I come here everyday just to wait." He states, remaining blank and expecting for a reply this time.

Instead of a reply, he instead got a maiden with a face as red as his second hair color. Momo's mouth dropped lower.

She was paralyzed at this point but at the same time flattered.

Todoroki didn't seem to get a single clue of her state though, nor did he even seem to aknowledge the change of Momo's skin color.

"I thought you were going to join your friends in the cafe..?" Todoroki continued on, attempting to start a decent conversation.

Oddly enough, Todoroki wanted to start a conversation with her. It's rare and is an event Class 1-A students would grasp carefully since it is quite a once in a lifetime oppurtunity for the blank and cruel student, Todoroki, to try and start a conversation.

Yaoyorozu Momo couldn't seem to grasp it properly though.

If he never said such bold statements, Momo and Todoroki would've been having a long conversation right now.

Eventually, Momo got back to her senses after staring at him for a long period of time with widened eyes.

"Ah- I-I came to pass my essay! Not a big deal at all..!" Momo says, fixing her posture with her shoulders thrusting backwards with her chest out, causing the boy to question it secretly.

The girl giggled awkwardly, her fists clenched on her sides as she tries to remain calm in a rather uncomfortable situation.

"But.. Aren't you suppose to be studying? 'C-Cause that what you usually do according to your comrad-- I mean, according to the boys of our class!" Momo says, her blush still visible as she attempts to continue the conversation awkward atmosphere layed upon the maiden.

Todoroki keeps his eyes locked on her calmly, ignoring the fact her black orbs always seem to shift to different directions.

"Yeah, that's what I usually do.. before." He stated, his eyes slightly averting from her. "And like I said, I was waiting for you, that's exactly why I'm not studying." Todoroki continued on, returing his eyes to the girl with no hesitation whatsoever.

At this point, Momo has already turned to full rose petal.

Each portion of her face has turned pure red, her pale color fading away only to turn to the hue of blood.

Her body starts to shake, her smile wobbling and eyes embarrassed.

"Oh okay, I see! Anyway, I'll see you later, Bye!" Momo replied in a fast manner, desperate to escape the situation she was stuck in.

She shifts away from the area quickly, escaping from the sight of Todoroki.

Momo sat on the table, chewing the edge of her ballpen as she continues to think.

The maiden was able to arrive to the cafe safely, but was rather exhausted after running away with her hands clutching the sides of her head, embarrassed after hearing Todoroki's statements.

Momo couldn't help but feel rather flattered from thinking about it. 'How stupid of me..' She thought, sighing heavily as she stares at the paper with only a few sketches of people.

'I escaped the situation in a rather rude manner. Mother would be so disappointed if she found out..' She continued to think, biting harder, enough for her teeth to sink through the pen.

She pulls the pen away fron her mouth but keeps it interlocked with her fingers, letting them rest against the table. She stares blankly at the paper. "I didn't manage to ask him the question though.." She mumbled, pushing her lips together.

She starts to draw on the paper, not stopping her train of thought. 'I'm still wondering why he looked so sad.. yet when I saw him, his eyes somehow.. lit up.' She continued to speak to herself in silence.

She ignored her thoughts and continued to sketch on the piece of paper, unaware of her phone vibrating after receiving a text message from an unknown number.

~