| 6 |

Momo walks in the packed hallway with her friends by her side, her ponytail slightly bouncing.

It's been a day after the unknown number started texting her yesterday, his or perhaps, her words still lingering in her head.

"Argh, I'm starving!" Mina cries out as she holds on to her stomach. Jirou and Toru chuckle, "You're not the only one.." Jirou states, a sort of smirk forming on her lips.

As her friends chatter, Momo could somehow sense someone following her. Despite the fact she's in a sea of students with her friends and the possibilty someone is staring is obvious, it feels quite different.

Like, a ghost haunting her.

She stops her tracks and turns her head to the back. A boy with long violet hair from the distance looks away from her and starts to run away, causing Momo to gulp.

His features weren't clear due to the crowd hiding his whole figure.

'Is that him..?' She thought, biting her lower lip from  her suspiciousness.

She shakes her head before running back to her group of friends before they could run after her themselves.

• • •

Lunch ended and the odd feeling of something haunting Momo takes over her once again.

Her friends chatter right beside her and don't seem to notice their friend panicking inside.

Momo pushes her her lips together, sweat slowly streaming down her face.

She turns her head around due to curiousity and as expected, sees the boy with long violet hair.

This time, his features were clear. He had long messy hair that reached his shoulder and covered one eye.

He had little freckles sprinkled below his only visible eye which was gray.

She gasps lightly before the boy's eyes widen and runs away once again.

• • •

'That guy is starting to give me really bad vibes..' Momo thought, her thumbs overlapping with her hands closed together above her desk.

She gulped from the thought of his dark eyes gazing at her.

Her head was too busy spinning with anxious thoughts, causing her to lack the ability to comprehend the words Mr. Aizawa was saying.

She tries her best to focus, but the dark, messy violet hair seems to always lurk into her mind.

"Class dismissed."

The two words cause Momo to snap back to reality. Everyone stands up and starts to pack their things, leaving Momo clueless.

She clutches her forehead with one hand, "How long was I daydreaming..?" She mumbled with frustration, her head starting to ache from all the thoughts and wonders mixing in her mind endlessly.

"Yaoyorozu."

Momo's eyes widen and lifts her head immediatly to look over to the boy beside her, Todoroki.

He was standing up, filling his bag with his notebooks and books. He stops his task and looks over to her.

'His eyes..' She thought, her own eyes being mesmerized from Todoroki's. 'They're filled with..guilt?' She stated internally after observing them for a short of period of time.