John Laurens: The Reality Show

OKAY I KNOW THIS SOUNDS WEIRD BUT JUST BEAR WITH ME

Just imagine it, it would be hilarious
(Also know that the next events didn't happen exactly in this way/are just me fucking around so don't take it seriously)

Excerpt one:

John: *To the camera* wait a sec, I'm writing a letter to my dad *camera zooms to letter, John is asking is dad for hair powder*

Skip Forward

John: WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT!? I'M NOT GONNA PUT FLOUR ON MY HAIR—

Interview with a soldier

Soldier: I would say that I had never seen Laurens so angry before, but that would be a lie.

Skip Forward

John: *Stares at the camera like in the office with flour on his hair*

Except two:

Soldier: John what the hell are you doing

John: *Jumping into a river with horse and everything* I SAW A REDCOAT ON THE OTHER SIDE

Soldier: But we are supposed to be waiting for a boat–

John: Are you a coward?

Interview with a soldier

Soldier: When John said that, I honestly felt personally attacked–

Skip Forward

Camera: *Zooms onto John trying to not drown*

Skip Forward

Soldier: *Stares at camera like in the office because it was just a coat not a British*

Excerpt three:

Alexander and John: *Hooking their feet under the table*

Washington: *Stares at camera like in the office with a raised brow*

Did I make too many The Office references? Sue me, I like that meme. And That was my presentation on why John should get his own reality show.

I swear I'm not on drugs, just tired.

I will never understand how people came to think that John was a calm and collected person.

pFF–

A/N: I Love how people's arguments for John being straight/bi now days are basically "Just because he literally never on his whole life showed interest toward women doesn't mean that he didn't like them"

Because honey you literally just described a gay and then just said "that's not gay" (Naraku-chan just quoted you here because yes. Did I mention I'm tired? I apologize to everyone who has to wake up to this)