Chapter four

It has been almost two weeks since I last saw Cad this time. After he said that I basically flipped out on him saying that we are not going to get married for almost three years maybe four then he got mad saying I have to marry him then I told him to fuck off.
And now I'm here.

"Minecraft is way better than fortnite" Tyler says making Cole groan in annoyance
"No it's not"
" yes it is"
"No it's not"
" yes it is"
"No it's not"
" yes it is"
"No it's not"
" yes it is"
"No it's not"
" yes it is"
"No it's not"
" hey guys do you know where Cade is" I ask curiosity killing me
" probably in his office do you want us to take you to him" Cole says turning to face me smirking because he got the last word
"Can you" I ask knowing I need to talk to him and can't avoid him forever
Cole and Tyler lead me out of the room, down the stairs, then down a hallway. As we get close to the last room in the hallway , Cade's office, I start to hear moans and groan. Instead of knocking I open the door only to see a girl bending over the desk and Cade fucking her. I know I should run or make my presence known or do something. But I can't. Instead I just stare at them silent tears running down my face.
"CADE FASTER BABY FASTER" the mystery lady screams.
Cole fake coughs and says Cade's name making our presence known. But this doesn't stop them he doesn't even turn around to look
" Get the fuck out Cole" Cade says while humping the mystery girl. Not being able to watch anymore I stop crying silent tears and start crying loud ones making Cade turn around.
"I came here to talk about our situation but you're busy so..." I mumble tears falling from my eyes looking at my hands. Before he could say anything I run out of the room and to the front door. I open the door surprisingly it's unlocked. I run out into the woods looking for some kind of road. But find nothing. I keep running because I'm not gonna be trapped again not now, not ever.
I must have been running for hours because the sun is starting to set. Knowing I need a break I decide to sleep.
There has to be a tree I can climb and not just stare at around here. All of the trees the branches are 50ft high.
Ha. I find one I climb the tree and fall asleep knowing that I'm free and loving the freedom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cade's POV
"She's  in the tree over there"  Carter tell me pointing to the tree that has her in it sleeping peacefully. I walk over to the tree with Carter and he climbs up to the branch that she is on.
" Cade make sure you don't drop her" Carter yells before throwing her down, of course I easily catch her because of her skinny frame.
"Piccolo you made the wrong decision running." I mumble walking back to the car we drove here in. She made it really far about 4 miles. Her long legs must of helped. Mhmm. What I would do with those.
I can't wait till she accepts that she will marry me and let's me fuck her. I will fuck her so good she won't be able to walk in the morning. I wonder if she's a screamer. I bet I could get her to scream daddy.
She looks so beautiful while she sleeps her long dirty blonde hair in her face, her nose scrunched up a little. I can't wait until she is Mrs. Jacobs.
Remington Jacobs
That has a nice ring to it.
Dammit I just want to bend her over and take her right here in the car. Speaking of the car we're here. I carry her out of the car and to our room. I'm gonna make her wish she never left.
Since she is still sleeping I'm gonna go and find Sam to finish what we started before Remi interrupted us.
Mature Scene
I walk into my office where I see Sam sitting in my chair in her sexy red lingerie. Once she sees me she walks up to me and hungrily kissed me. She takes off my shirt and starts running her hands down my bare chest until she reaches my jeans. She unbuttons and unzippers them , then pulls them down pulling my underwear down with them. I rip off her lingerie and push her so he front half is on my desk that is already cleared from this morning. I push into her and start going in and out making her moan.
" CADE " she yells getting ready for her climax which comes right before mine.
                  End of Mature Scene
Knowing the deal she gets her clothes on and leaves. I take a shower in the bathroom in my office and change. It has been about an hour since I have brought Remi back so I might as well see if she is up yet.
As I get closer to my room I can hear crying and what sounds like Remi mumbling words I can barely make out. As I get to the door I put my head against the door to better hear what she is saying.
"I miss you so much mommy , I don't want to do this anymore I know you told me to never loose hope and to never stop fighting but I want to. I just want to give up and die. I want to be with you. He's gonna make me marry him mum and I just I can't be put through torture again. I just escaped one demon to be put in the hands of another. Cade wants me just to marry him so he doesn't have to marry this girl his mother found. He doesn't love me and I don't love him. You made me promise that I would marry out of love not out of being forced like you and dad were, so that is would never loose my voice and choice, but I can only keep one promise and if I continue to fight then I will loose my choice and if I stop fighting I will still have my choice just not my life. Please mommy help me. I don't know what to do. I don't want to die but I also don't want to be forced into a marriage with someone I don't love. Hell, I barely even like him. Do something to show me what to do please mom I love you." I hear Remi mumble. I open the door to see her sitting in the corner of the room holding her knees to her chest with her eyes red from fresh tears.
" Remington can we talk about our umm situation" I say rubbing the back of my beck having no idea what the fuck I'm gonna say.
"what situation , we don't having a situation, the only situation here is that you are keeping me locked up in a house wanting me to marry you so you don't have to marry a whore and you not giving two fucks about what I want. Only caring about what is best for you." She says making me realize that I have been being a total dick.
" Look I'm sorry can we please talk " I say my voice filled with regret for doing this to an innocent girl. She rolls her eyes while nodding yes , waiting for me to go on.
"We don't have to get married soon. We can wait until we love each other but just please give me another chance I know I screwed up by having sex with and I promise I won't do that again." I say regretting having sex with Sam minutes ago.
She doesn't respond for awhile making me nervous that she will say no, which I won't blame her since she caught me fucking someone after telling her she has to marry me.
" Fine but there has to be rules." She says making me smile because she agreed but frown because there are rules. I fucking hate rules.

I'm gonna try and post every Friday, hope you enjoyed!!