Chapter sixteen

We're currently on Cade's private plane flying back to New York. I left Freya in charge of my shop since she helped with everything. It's funny how one thing can change everything. Cami heard about my store from a friend that recommended it to her. She, out of all the people in the world, ended up being Cade's fucking sister. Cade happened to  be flying out on a visit and want to see her dress. The universe works in funny ways. Some might say it was fate that brought Cade into my store today, others might say it was a total coincidence. I'm on the side of fate. I'm a well believer that everything happens for a reason. I wasn't ready to reach out to Cade because I was scared, so fate took it into it's own hands. 

"What are you thinking about?" Cade asks me, putting his hand on my thigh.

"What's going to happen? Is it going to go back to like it was before? When we barely talked and most times when we did one of us would get pissed off and then you wouldn't talk to me for a month? When I couldn't leave the house without your permission and one of your guards? Are we getting married? If we do then are you going to continue to fuck other girls while you are married to me? Or are you just gonna use me for my child and lock me into my room all the time? Are you still with Dalia? What will happen to her? Do you really love me, after all this time apart, you might've fallen out of love." I rant tears falling down my face from confusion. I've never liked not knowing what was going to happen.

"We will get married, but not yet. I want to do this right, Piccolo. I know that I've been horrible in the past, but I-I want to be better. I want to get down onto one knee while you're distracted and propose. I want to do it in the most special way because I love you. You're the light in my darkness. The queen to my demon. The brightness at the end of the tunnel. I want to be with you. Only you. I know I might screw up a lot of times like I have in the past, but I promise, I will try harder than I did last time. Last time I didn't know what it felt like to loose the love of your life. To not know that if she's moved on to somebody new or if she's even fucking alive. But know I do, it has been like hell living without. I want you to be my wife and carry my children and I want to be there with you every step of the way. You have no fucking idea how much pain I have been dealing with loosing you." He says sincerity lacing his voice, his eyes filled with hope. I get up and sit on his lap so I'm straddling him. 

"Ti amo così tanto, Cupcake. Non vedo l'ora di arrivare a casa." (I love you, Cupacke. I can't wait until we get home.) I say in a seductive voice. 

"Maledizione, piccolo, non credo di poter aspettare finché non arriviamo a casa." (dammit little one i don't think I can wait until we get home) He says grabbing my hips my core is on top of his boner.

"Well we can't do it now, Iken is in the bedroom." I say not wanting to scare my baby boy.

"He's in the back with Cami, I'll text her to make sure she stays back there." He says making me bit my lip in consideration, doing this seems to make him even harder and he groans, moving my hips so my core goes back and forth on his dick.I wrap my arms around his neck while he continues to move my hips. I moan in pleasure while his lips attack my neck.

"Everybody backs in their seats with their seat belts on, we will be landing soon." He says making Cade groan. I let go of his neck while he lets go of my hips , but grabs my wrist, pulling me close, whispering on my ear-

"We'll finish this later, mi amore."(my love) I sit down and fix my shirt that got pulled up right before Iken and Cami come out.

"Had fun?" Cami asks smirking looking at my messed up hair and swollen lips. Why the hell are of the Jacobs the same! Embarrassed, I blush and try to fix my hair. Cami helps Iken put his seat belt on, since I am preoccupied. I look over at Cade to see having a problem hiding his situation, eventually, he just covers it with a pillow he grabbed from the sofa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know Piccolo, that was really rude of you on the plane, just watching me struggle not even offering to fix the problem that you started." Cade tells me while he walk into our room. He pushes me against the door, slamming it shut. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck to keep me from falling. He puts his hands on my hips and starts to attack my lips. I moan as he moves his hands from my hips to my ass. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I deny. He roughly grabs my ass my me open my mouth because of the pleasuring pain. He dominates the kiss not breaking it once while he carries me over to the bed. He throws me onto the bed and take off his suit and underwear, while he does that, I take off of my dress but leave my underwear and bra on.

"Dannazione, piccola, sei così fottutamente bellissima."(Dammit little one you're so fucking beautiful) Cupcake groans. He grabs my hands and handcuffs them to the bedpost.

"What the hell Cade! Un-fucking-do this!"

"Please just trust me piccolo. I promise you'll love it." He says groaning in annoyance.

"Fine but I swe-" I start to say but apparently that was enough because his lip cut me off from talking.

"You know, you've been a very naughty girl, running away like that. I think you need a punishment."

"What kind of punishment daddy?"

"How about 5 spanks, one for each year you were gone. After each spank you will count and thank me." He flips me over so i'm butt up and am laying on Cade's stomach.

"Okay, Daddy." Smack.

"One, thank you daddy." Smack.

"Two, thank you daddy." Smack.

"Three, thank you daddy." Smack.

"Four, thank you daddy." Smack.

"Five, thank you daddy." By the end of this I am soaking wet, which he seems to notice. He rips my underwear off causing me to gasp, then he does the same with my bra.

"Dammit Cade!" I shout at him making him raise an eyebrow.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you can't walk for a week."