Chapter nineteen

Cade and I are currently on a plane ride to Paris. This morning he got a call that one of his companies in his non-gang related business needed him to come down to Paris. I've always loved Paris the fashion, the food, it's the city of love. Although we couldn't bring Iken since Grayson wanted to bond with his nephew, i'm still ecstatic to get to go to Paris.

"Hey Piccolo, we're landing soon." Cupcake tells me taking me out of my thoughts. I let out an insanely loud squeal when I see the city of Paris under me.

"It's about three o'clock now, so when we get to the hotel why don't you get ready and i'll take you to dinner. I picked out an outfit for you to wear... And something to go under." Cade tells me making me hope that his style is nothing like Tyler's. I still have nightmares of his horrid outfits that he chose for me.

"Okay, but I swear to god if it looks anything like what Tyler picks out I will cut your dick off and make it a dildo for Jack." I threaten flashbacks of the clothes Tyler showed me at the mall roaming through my mind like it was yesterday.

"You've changed since when I first met you... You're not afraid to speak you mind. I love that I was the one who helped you, even if you changed because of all of the pain that I caused you." He says love in his voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After showering, I put on the outfit that Cade gave me which I can't deny is beautiful, it seems like good style runs in their family. The outfit is a beautiful light pink dress with matching strappy heels and makeup that compliments the outfit perfectly. He gave me no jewelry, which is strange since he knows that I love accessories, but I still only wear what he has given me. I open the door and walk out to see Cade sitting on the bed with a black suit, white dress shirt, and a tie that matches my dress perfectly. His hair is neatly styled and he is clearly nervous by tense posture and tapping his foot.

"You look hot, Cupcake!" I say making him hurriedly stand up and look at me. His eyes roam over my body hungrily.

"You look beautiful Piccolo, although there is one thing missing." Cupcake tells me reaching into his pocket and grabbing a gorgeous heart locket. He walks towards me and lifts my hair up as he put the necklace on me. I open it to see a picture of Cade, Iken, and I taken the other day at the playground on one side and a picture of my mom, Grayson and I on the other. I tear up seeing the old picture of my mom holding me on one of her hips and Grayson on the other.

"I- I love it Cade, but where did you get that picture." I say trying to prevent the tears from falling. My makeup looks flawless, but unfortunately is not waterproof.

"I have my ways, now we should get going." He tells me with his devilish smirk. Fuck he's hot! I look at my phone to see that it's about six twenty. I nod my head and allow him to hold my hand and take me to where we are having our date. I don't even bother asking where since I already know that he won't tell me. Jackass.

He takes me to the Eiffel Tower where the is a beautiful picnic is set up. Surprisingly it is completely empty of people except for a violinist. He leads to to the blanket and sit down, motioning for me to sit next to him. 

"Did you pay everybody to stay away?" I ask him already knowing that's the only possible answer. He only smirks but that is answer enough. We eat silently taking in the beautiful sight before us, occasionally saying whatever pops into our thoughts.

"Piccolo, will you check to see if there's any napkins in the basket?" Cade asks me making me nod my head and turn around to check the basket.

"Hey Cade, I don't think that ther-" I start to tell him but when I turn around I see him kneeling before me holding a ring. Tears spring into my eyes at he looks at me with a gorgeous, love filled smile.

"Piccolo, my one true love, I knew from the moment that I first saw you that I wanted to end up with you. I knew that you were the one that I wanted to call mine. We've been through so fucking much together Rem. We've had our up and our downs, but I've loved you no matter what. I know i'm not perfect, I know that I fuck up. When you left me I was a mess and I never want to feel that way again. You've changed me  for the better. I remember before I met you I was fucking a different girl every night. Killing was one of my hobbies, but now, you're my one and one hobby. I fucking love you so fucking much. I love your cute little quirks, your laugh, your smile. Hell I even love that annoying as fuck nickname you gave me. Please Piccolo, be mine for ever. Sposami, Piccolo?"(marry me) Cade tells me making me a crying mess by the time he is over. Not being able to form words, I eagerly nod my head. 

"Words Rem." He adds on when I don't speak.

"Give me my fucking ring you ass!" I scold him with tears and a smile.

"I love you, Cupcake!"

"I love you, Piccolo!"

"Did you really have to come down here for business?"

"I don't even have a company down here Rem." He answers honestly while smirking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Piccolo, you know how people have a bunch of sex on their wedding night? Well why don't we have a bunch of sex on our engagement night too?" I roll my eyes at his lame attempt to get me into bed.

"You know, this seems like a really pathetic attempt to fuck me." I say while jumping into his arms, not expecting me to do this, he stumbles a little but catches me and turns around pushing by back against the wall.

"Maybe it is, does my 'pathetic attempt' seem to be working?" Cupcake asks while kissing my neck leaving love bites.

"Mhmm, why don't you try and see?" I say seductively grabbing his face and kissing him. Our tongues battle for dominance, which I of course loose. He roughly throws me onto the bed before taking off of his clothes. While he does that I take off mine as well, except for my underwear. 

"God Piccolo you have no idea what you do to me!" He groans out kissing my forehead and slowly making his way down towards my cunt. He places gentle kisses on my thighs before placing kisses over my clit. He plunges his tongue into my core and I roughly pull his hair. He continues to move his tongue in circles, adding a finger to increase my pleasure but stops suddenly when I'm about to cum.

"P-please daddy!"

"Please what?" 

"Please let me cum, daddy!" And with that he continues. This in going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It turns out that a week in Paris goes by more quickly than you would think. Cade and I are currently lying in bed, at home, cuddling.

"What about February 14?"

"What about it?" Cade questions confused.

"What about having our wedding then?" 

"I like it."

"I love you, Cupcake."

"I love you, piccolo."