Chapter fifteen

Four years later
(When you get to it, Iken is pronounced I ken and ike is like pike without the p)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Hi welcome to My Love Cade, what may I help you with?" I ask the girl in front of me. She's pretty, tan skin and dark black hair with bright blue eyes. 

"I need a wedding dress and was wondering if you could make it?" She asks me in a kind voice. She's been through a lot, I can see it in her eyes.

"Of course, what style are you looking for? Or would you like to look around to get an idea about your dress?" I ask her getting my sketch book out.

"I have an idea, I want a princess like dress that's strapless with a lace design on the top piece. I want the bottom just to be plane but really puffy. I also want the dress a white and a very very light pink ribbon on the waist . Oh and is there anyway you can have the drawing done by 5:30? My brother is flying out and wants to see it." She tells me already giving me a good idea of what she would like.

"I'll try my hardest to get it done but I can't make any promises." I say giving her a smile. She thanks me and walks out. It's 10:20 now so that gives seven hours ten minutes. 

"Momma i'm back!" My four year old son shouts from behind me.

"Did you wash your hands?" I ask him making him look down at his feet and fidget.

"No momma." He answers sadly.

"Iken , if you don't wash your hands after you go pee than you're going to get sick and not going to be able to play. After you do that go in the break room with Freya. You to can play hide and seek in there. Momma will be in there in a bit to check on you." I tell him making him shake his head okay.

"I love you."

"I love you too momma." Iken says going to give me a hug.

"Uh uh uh no huggies until you wash your hands." I say making him nod his head and go to the bathroom. I get started designing the dress, only having less than half a day to work on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi, I know I'm a bit early but my brother had some errands I was just wondering if I could have a sneak peek." My client from earlier asks me. It just hits me that I forgot to ask for her name.

"Of course, I actually finished it awhile ago. Also, I forgot to ask your name before. I'm Remi" I tell her making her smile. 

"I'm Cami." She says putting out her hand for me to shake, which I do. After shaking her hand I take out my sketch book and show her the dress.

 After shaking her hand I take out my sketch book and show her the dress