Chapter Seventeen

"How about I take you on a date tonight? I don't think we have ever went on one. The first time we were gonna you pissed me off so we did... Other things, and the second time that fucking asshole of a father of yours kidnapped you." Cade asks me playing with my hair in bed.

"I would love that." I tell him smiling against his chest.

"I'll have Cami and her fiance will watch Iken." Cade says making me realize that I don't know her fiance's name.

"What's her fiance's name?"

"Grayson." That name sounds familiar, it sounds like it used to be important to me, but I can't remember where from.

"Can I meet him?" 

"Sure, get ready and we will go see them. They are probably in the living room." He tells me and I get up and run to the shower. After showering I  hurriedly throw on a pair of undergarments, a black long sleeve shirt, a black and white checkered skirt, and black high-knee boots. I put on black eyeliner, highlighter, and lipstick on then I walk out and see Cade with a black long sleeve shirt and jeans. He looks so hot, his muscles showing through his shirt.

"You look hot." I blurt out before I realize I said it. Oops. He just smirks and shakes his head. He walks up to me, pinning me to the wall.

"You look beautiful piccolo. Why don't we just stay in our room all day. Me, you, the bed. "

"Very tempting offer, but i'm hungry and wanna meet him." I say before slipping out of his grip and going downstairs. I go into the kitchen and am met with Cami dry humping what I assume to be her fiance, making me scream.

"What's the matter is anybody hurt?" Cades asks running into the kitchen.

"THEY WERE JUST FUCKING EACH OTHER!" I yell throwing a tantrum.

"No we weren't we had all of our clothes on." Cami says making me roll my eyes.

"That didn't seem to be stopping you." I say heading for the coffee maker.

"I really don't want to fucking know about my sister having sex." Cade says making the discussion come to an end.

"Cami, I wanna meet your fiance." I tell her acting like he wasn't right in front of me.

"Rem this is Grayson Russo, Gray this is Remington Trail." She says making Grayson's face go pail.

"R- Remington Trail?" He asks making everybody in the room confused.

"Do I know you?" I asked him wondering if he feels the same deja vu as I do.

"Yes, well no , sorta. After the accident I figure you be so traumatized you forgot about me.  I never forgot about you Rem, I have been searching for you and him forever. I found him 10 years ago but he told me that you died." Grayson rants making me confused. 

"What are you talking about? Who is the him that told you I died?" I ask with so much confusion.

"You might wanna sit down for this."

"I'm fine."

"I'm your brother." He says making me laugh hysterically.

"Tha- that's funny. Holy shit you're funny." I say tears falling from my eyes because i'm laughing so hard.

"I'm not lying. Remember when you and mom tried to leave? I was with you. She told me to run once she realized that we weren't going to make it. I told her that I didn't want to leave without you guys but she said that I need to leave and find you once I was safe. When  I went back to get you, you were gone. Richard must have made you move. I never stopped looking for you, even when he said that you died." He tells me making me so fucking confused. I have a brother? But why don't I remember? I remember my mom dying and Richard screaming and locking me in my room for a year, so why don't I remember him? I mean I have a deja vu feelings about him, but how could he just be completely wiped from my memory? I was pretty young when he left so I might not remember him because of that but still, not even one fucking memory.