Chapter six

We make our way down to the basement and Tyler, Cole, Drew, Carter, and Jack follow us. Cade keeps saying that this is a bad idea and that I'm going to get hurt, but that just keeps me wanting to fight him more. We get to fighting rink and me and Cade climb in while everyone else stands around.

"I'll go easy on you piccolo." Cade says while smirking. He tries to punch me, which i easily duck, and kick him where the sun don't shine.He tries to move out of the way but I uppercut him then elbow his rib. Before he gets the chance to regain his balance , I kick my leg under his feet so he looses balance. He pulls my arm so I fall on top of him and he flips us so he is on top. He puts my legs between his and holds my arms above my head with his hand and his other hand around my throat, not enough to hurt me just so I can't move.

"Tap out, Piccolo.'" he says putting his face barely an inch above mine.

This is one of the worst positions to be in. It is tricky to get out of and the other person can easily snap my neck, or strangle me. If I had not been trained how to properly escape this position and if I wiggled my neck I might snap my neck by accident. There are barely anyways to get out of this. He is holding my neck, so I can't headbutt him. He is holding my arms, so I can't punch him. My legs are trapped so I can't kick him.

Wayne, one of the men who taught me how to fight, taught me how to get out of this position. By spitting in their eye, it makes them loose their grip and,probably move one of their hands to wipe the spit. Cade moved his hand from my neck, probably thinking it will give me the least chance of escaping, but I head-butt him, making him move his legs and giving me the chance to knee him where the sun don't shine. I flip us so I'm on top and go into the same position he put me in before.

"Tap out Tortina"(cupcake) I say smirking knowing I won. He moves his hips trying to move when we hear a high pitch scream.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY FIANCE YOU SLUT!" The high pitched screamers high pitched voice says. You know Janice from Friends voice? Well whoever this is their voice is worse than hers. I get up putting my hand out to help Cade, which he takes , and help him up. He doesn't let go of my hand but drags me over to her. She is wearing basically the sluttiest outfit ever with a face full of cakey makeup. Maybe she's a stripper? Or a hooker?

"Dalia right?" I ask and she nods ( I almost cried because I accidentally deleted this whole chapter up to here, but it's good because I got it back. Haha you probably don't care:). Anyway, I'll let you continue.) "Well Dalia, I need you to listen very closely. Can you do that for me? Well even if you can't you're going to. Dalia guess what he's not your fiance, you're just a hoe that his mother likes for some delusional reason. Do you want to know who is his fiance though? Me! So I need you to tell me that you understand that he is my fiance and not yours." I say making sure that she understands that she is not his fiance.

"You look hot when you're jealous." Cade whispers while leaning his lips right above my ear. I roll my eyes in response

" I don't know who the fuck you think you are, bu-" she starts to say but I cut her off.

"I'm Remington nice to meet you." I say putting my hand out for her to shake, which she just looks at in disgust.

"I don't care now get the fuck away from my fiance" she screeches making me roll my eyes. She gets ready to slap me but i catch her wrist before she can and give her a glare.

" Now I'm pretty sure you just saw me take him down, so if you think I will have any trouble doing so to you, i suggest you go see a therapist. Or even better, go to a mental isylum." I say throwing her hand back, making her stumble a little.

"Baby! Tell this crazy piece of shit to get the fuck out of here. You should really file a restraining order. She just beat you up. You know what I'll call your mom and tell her to do it for you, I needed to call her anyway." Dalia's horrible voice screeches, making me roll my eyes at her. AGAIN.