Chapter Eleven

Cade's POV

" Tell me where the hell she is, Freddie!" I shout punching him in the stomach.

"Where who is?" He says smirking, blood running out of his mouth.

"Remi ,you fucktard."

"Now." Punch.
"Where." Punch.
"The." Punch.
"Fuck." Punch.
"Is." Punch.
"My."Punch.
"Fiance."Punch.

"I don't know." He says groaning when I knee him in the crotch.

"Fine, I guess I will just take your girlfriend from you since you helped take mine from me." I say smirking, texting Tyler to bring her in.

"W-w-what do you mean?" He asks fear in his voice.

"Hit a weak spot, have I?" I ask knowing full well I have.

"Baby?" His girlfriend asks from the doorway. Of course I won't kill her, I'm completely against hurting women, but scaring him into giving me what I want won't hurt. Plus she works for me so she's completely in on it. She met Remi once and said that she loved her already.

"Jess, baby please believe me I did it for us." He says, using a pathetic excuse.

"I'll forgive you Freddie, just please tell him where Remi is." She says putting up the perfect act just like we planned. 

" I can't baby." He says making me rule my eyes and pull my gun out. I shoot him in the leg and turn to Jess putting the gun on her temple.

"Tell me where Remi is or I promise you Freddie, I will fucking shoot her." I say anger lacing my voice. Jess tenses a little but knows that I won't shoot.

"Cupcake?" Was that Remi?  No, it can't be.

"Dammit, now i'm fucking hearing things." I shout, throwing my phone at the wall, breaking it in the process.

"Cupcake, you're not fucking hearing things. Now just shoot Freddie and let Jess go, she didn't fucking do anything." I hear Remi say, making me turn around.

"Piccolo?" I say just above a whisper. She just nods her hear, tears in her eyes, and runs up to me, jumping into my arms, making me drop my gun. I hold onto her tightly, not letting her go. 

"Piccolo, I missed you so fucking much! I promise you I will kill every single one of those bitches, starting with Richard." I says brushing my fingers through her hair.

"That might be a little hard since she already killed him. By the way Rem that Jack guy is a HOTTIE, do you know if he's into dudes? I wouldn't mind riding his horse." Tucker says making Remi mad, blush, and laugh at the same time.

"DAMMIT TUCKER WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Remi screams pissed off that Tucker ruined mine and her moment.

"I HAVEN'T GOTTEN DICK IN MONTHS!" He screams back making Remi groan. 

"Can I see your phone?" She asks me.

"Sure Piccolo, why?" I ask wondering why the fuck she needs it.

"I'm gonna give Jack a call." She says with an evil glint in her eyes. Laughing, I go to take the phone out of my pocket but remember I threw it and it broke. Then remember that I also threw my gun. 

"Shit Rem I threw it and my gun." I say looking around for it before finally finding it.