Chapter 13

Cade's POV

"So, Cade, brother tells me that you found a girl." My oh so nice sister says.

"She's in our room. Why the fuck do you care Cami?" I yell at her. She thinks that she can just leave with NO protection and not tell us where she is.

"He also told me that she was just kidnapped, raped, killed her father, and might have lost her baby. Now tell me Cade, why the hell  are you fucking here instead of with her!" She says, shouting the last part at me. Fuck. I've been horrible to her. She shouldn't have come back. She doesn't need me. She's way out of my league. I need to find her.

"I'll be back." I say making her roll her  eyes, when I'm almost out the door I hear her shout, 

"I'm always right, brother."

I run into our room only to discover her, and all of her things gone. She left. I made her leave. I broke her. How can me, the person that loves her, break her and not those bastards that took her. She loved me. She loved me so much that it broke her when I left her, who might've just lost her baby, in a heartbeat. Even if I did leave her to see my sister I should've asked Remi to see her first or taken Remi with me. 

I deserve this.

I deserve her leaving.

It's all my fault. 

I'm a failure.

I didn't deserve her  love.

I lost the love of my life.

The only star in my darkness is gone.

She was my princess, only I wasn't her prince.

I hope that she finds her prince.

Even if that prince isn't me.

For the first time since I was a kid, tears fall from my face. I didn't cry when my parents left after I told them I wasn't marrying Dalia, I didn't cry when my grandparents were murdered, but somehow she passed then. She snuck her way into my heart without even trying, but of course I managed to drastically fuck that up. I love her, and even if she loves me too I understand why she left. She wanted an easy life, and being with me isn't nor will ever be easy. It's a shame though, no matter how much I love her, love just wasn't enough. I know that I've  never physically told her that I loved her, but I've never told anybody other than my family I love them.

I miss her already.

Her smell.

Her smile.

Her laugh.

Her attitude.

Her hair.

Her lips.

Her eyes.

Her annoying nickname for me.

I miss everything about her. I miss everything that I so unwillingly fell in love with. If I could go back in time I would do everything differently. I would do it so she could be with me. But I know that I can't. I know that ,sadly, I am not her cupcake anymore. She will always be my Piccolo, my perfezionare, bellissim, piccolo.

I pick up the closest thing next to me, which happens to be a lamp, and though it at the window, breaking both. Looking down, I see a note with my name on it, with Remi's handwriting. I open it to read this,

Dear Cupcake,

I assume that you already know I left, so before you read anything else, I just wanted to let you know that I love you. I love you so much it hurts doing this but I have to. My mom always told me what's good in life doesn't come easy, and to be honest, I absolutely believe her. Because, Cade, you are what's good in life but sadly, I don't have what it takes to be in your life. I want easy. And your not easy, but that's a good thing, because that means that you're worth the fight. But I just, I can't fight. Not anymore. Maybe we'll see each other in another life, and maybe in that life it will work out, but it just isn't right. I love you so so much but I had to leave. Beside's it's better for you. I was a liability. Marry Daila, get a better relationship with your parents. Do the easy thing, even if it's not the better thing. That's what I'm doing. Please Cade, don't look for me. I'll be safe I promise. I hope you and Dalia have a good life. By the way, I took a few of your clothes. I needed something to remember you. I also took all of your shampoo, cologne, and soap. I love you Cade.

Love Piccolo

She can't seriously expect me to be with Dalia. Can she? Starting to get mad, I break any thing insight. 

"Cade what the hell is wrong with you!" Carter shouts with everybody behind him.

"She left." I say in a broke voice, tears falling. I hand him the envelope and everybody reads it. While I just stand here. Broken. Who knew the cold-hearted gang leader cold cry. After Cami finishes reading, she walks up to me and hugs me. She doesn't let go even after I try to push her away. 

"Cade, I'm so sorry she left, but please, don't marry Dalia." Cami says making me shake my head.

"I wouldn't marry her if she was the only girl left in the world." I say through my tears.

"Do you want me to find her?" Cole asks me making me think. Do I?

"Of course I want you to, but you can't." I say ,broken.

 "I'm broken. Broken and alone." I mumble quietly.

"Your not alone Cade you have us. We will do anything you want us to do. Kill a whole city? Done? Find Remi? Done. Just ask and we'll help." Cami says .

"How do I move on?" I ask nobody in particular.

"If you truly loved her you never do. You only get used to the pain as time passes and maybe, someday, you'll find somebody who you love more than Remi. Of course, you'll still love Remi, but  you will love your new love more." Cami says making me realize how smart she is.

"You know, for only being 17, you're a genius." I tell her making her laugh.

"I know." She says in a know-it-all way, making me laugh through my tears.

Sorry for the wait!! I had writers block and  started conditioning for basketball. I know that this chapter is a little sad but I'm just in a sad mood.

 Hope you enjoyed!! Don't forget to vote!!!💋👾🐨