Chapter Ten

"Grace is watching the hallway cameras. We have exactly 1 hour before they switch. We will meet Grace at her house, while waiting for her to bring her son we will pack all of their necessitys. Then we will get on a plane and fly back to New York. Before we do tha-" Tucker tells me but I stop him mid sentence.

"What do you mean fly?! Where the hell are we Tucker?" I whisper/ scream at him so nobody else can hear.

"We're in Brazil, after taking you Richard made most of his team move here until somebody left in New York says that it's safe for us to go back." He tells me worry of how I might react lacing his voice. Tears threatening to fall I start walking towards the door leading to the hall.

"There is no way in hell I am letting Richard win. He has took so much from me already. I'm not fucking letting him take Cade away from me.  But Tuck, how are we gonna get fake passports? And even if do, how will I get on the plane? Once they find out that I'm missing they are going to have people at every airport looking for me." I ask tears now falling from my face, losing hope. 

Remember what mom always said,
"Keep your face always toward the sunshine, 
and shadows will fall behind you."

I need to remember what I'm fighting for. Mom made me promise to never stop fighting. And that is what I'm gonna do. I just have to keep my head up high, and go for the sunshine. Never let the darkness in the past get you. 

"I have it all planned out, now lets go. We're wasting time." Tucker tells me slowly, hoping I don't break. 

"Okay,  but please don't treat me like I'm your mothers fucking precious china set. I'm not as fragile as I used to be." I tell him pissed that everybody treats me like glass.

"I know you're not anymore. Your like a sister to me, I need to treat you fragile. But, I promise I will try not to. Now, we have to go before they switch." He tells me sincerity in his voice. 

We make it through the hallway and are currently walking through escape route when we run into possibly the worst person to run into.

Wanna guess who?

Fucking Richard.

"Where the fuck do you think your going?" He asks amusement and anger in his voice.

"Home, and by home I mean Cade's house not that hell hole you made me stay in for fucking almost eighteen years." I say- more like scream at him.

"There's no way you're going to get passed me you fucking whore." He shouts at me, making my blood boil.

"Wanna fucking bet? I took down my fucking fiance who is fucking twice as fucking strong as you. I could fucking kill you with my eyes closed." I growl ready to jump on him.

"You're a fucking bitch nobody would ever want to fucking marry you. Who the hell does your delusional mind think your fiance is." He says holding back his laughter.

" Who the hell do you think is delusional? Because it sure as hell ain't me. And by the way, my fiance is Cade." I say, smirking at the end, knowing  that even if he doesn't like it we're blood. And if I marry Cade, he will be his son-in-law.  Not being able to hold it in any longer, I burst out laughing at the thought.

"Even though I hate Cade, he would never fucking marry you. He only does one night stands,like me." As he says this I start to wonder about Paley.

"What the fuck do you mean 'You only do one night stands'? You're married!" I basically shout, even though Paley is the wicked witch, the caring part of me still feels bad for her. Isn't that weird?  After all of the pain that she has put me through, I still feel bad. It's funny how even when you hate somebody so much if you're a good person you can't help but want to defend them.

"I killed her, she got annoying, also I got her pregnant." He says with no emotion at all. Tears start coming out. How could he kill an innocent child, that will never even have the chance to grow. 

"How could you do that?!" I cry out, making him start laughing hysterically. Emotions getting the better I decide to kill him. Tucker managed to take two guns for each of us, so I take one of mine out and shot him in the head twice. Since he was distracted he had no time to respond, killing him instantly.

"Come on Tuck we have to go." I say losing all emotion I had. What if that was me? What if he had killed me when I was with my moms stomach? I might have had a little brother or little sister. Maybe when you think about it this was for the better? I mean this is not the life you want for a child. You know what fuck that nobody deserves to get their life taken away when it's barely there. Me and Cade could've helped them. We could have given him a better life.

"Are you okay Rem?" He asks voice full of concern.

"What if he did that eighteen years ago Tuck? I wouldn't have to have gone through all of this messed up shit." I cry out.

"Well then you wouldn't have all of this good stuff. You wouldn't have met Cade or anybody in his gang for that matter. Plus you wouldn't have met me. Who would have been there to stop me when I was 16 and wanted to fuck every dude in our school?" He says, the last part making me laugh because he made a bet with somebody, that he lost because of me.

"I guess it's better that i'm here. I mean if it wasn't for me, you would have never found out that you're gay." I say, starting to walk again.

We make it to Grace's house and pack all of her and Asher's necessity's just ten minutes before they arrive.

" They still don't know she is gone if we leave now we can get out without getting caught." Grace tells us quietly so Asher  can't hear, even though He has earphones in.

"Let's go them. I can't wait to see Cupcake!" I say making them look at me with concern, confusion, and worry.

"What do you mean Cupcake?" Grace asks with concern making me burst out laughing.

"I met Cade at the diner I used to work at and he ordered a strawberry cupcake, hence the name." I say smiling that a big strong manly man would order such a girly cupcake. They just nod their heads and we get into the car.  On our way their Tucker gets a call from one of Richard's men.

Tucker where the fuck are you that bitch escaped!

Boss texted me and told me to meet him at the abandoned building on Loisey Street to see if we could turn it into one of our warehouses .

Good thing we took Richard's phone and threw it into the river.

Get out of there it's a fucking trap!

Are you sure?

Yes I'm fucking sure! Go to the airport on Loisey street since you are there and watch for her. You will be the only one there so don't  lack off.

Okay 

They don't suspect a thing! I'm coming home Cade!

Ha, it didn't take me a month to post! I'm probably gonna be able to post more because I only have one more week of volleyball! While I was writing I figured out that you can get emojis on an acer Chromebook, was it only me that thought you couldn't get emojis on laptops? Anyways I will try to post again soon!

Hope you enjoyed!

When is your birthday? Mine's October 9th

 💋💕