Chapter Eight

So keep your head high,
Your chin up,And most importantly, Keep smiling,
Because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.
-Marilyn Monroe

By the time we get home it's already 5:37 and we are going to dinner at 8:00. He still hasn't told me where we are going, so I am fucking pissed at him because I hate surprises. After getting out of the shower I dry my hair and throw it in a messy bun while I do my makeup. I do a full face of makeup with red and gold glitter eyes and red matte lipstick to match my red dress. I put my dress on and I am in fucking love with it. For my hair, I put it in a up down hairstyle with two braids leading into two buns. I also curl the part of my hair that is down. I chose simple nude heels to calm down the style of the dress. When I am ,finally, done I make my way to Cade's office to find him in a black suit with a red tie the same color as my dress and a white dress shirt.

"Piccolo, you look beautiful."

"You don't look so bad yourself ,Cupcake."

"Ready to go?"

"Will you tell me where we're going?"

"Sorry Piccolo, but no."

"Well fuck you, you stupid fucking dumbass bitch." I yell making him do his stupid, dumb, ugly, sexy, hot, amazingly amazing signature smirk.

"Let's go, Piccolo."

"Fuck you, you're fucking dumbass fucking bitch ass fucking brat!"

"Wrong choice Piccolo." Cade says while throwing me over his shoulder like I am a rag doll causing me to scream as loud as I fucking can, though, instead of letting me go he decides to SLAP MY FUCKING ASS. I choose not to respond and be the bigger person...

By giving him the silent treatment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Piccolo, I said that I was fucking sorry, will you please forgive me?"

"Rem please I'm sorry."

"I'll buy you a puppy."

"Really" I ask doubtful that he will actually buy me one.

"I promise."

"I want a saint Bernard."

'"Ok."

"Can I have a kitten too?"

"Why do you need two pets?"

"Why did you need to kidnap me?"

"Touche."

"I want an all black cat."

"Why they bring bad luck."

"I've always had bad luck, they bring me good luck."

"Witch."

"Do you want the silence treatment again?"

"I will get you two cats and two dogs."

" I want a curly haired cat and a golden doodle, along with the saint Bernard and black cat ."

"I'm gonna be running a fucking animal shelter." I hear him mumble under his breath making me smirk.

"Do you want me to get three dogs and three cats?" I ask hoping he will so a comment I don't like so I can get them.

"Baby, I will get you anything you want. If you want 10 dogs I will get them for you. I'm sorry that I made you upset please forgive me."

"Fine"

"We are here Piccolo." He says while stopping the car at a fancy as fuck restaurant.

"Can we go to McDonald's instead, I hate fancy restaurants they have a bunch of stick up their ass fucking rich ass fucking brats." I say making Cade chuckle.

"Babe, you know, I am one of those 'stick up their ass fucking rich ass fucking brats' that you just so nicely complemented."

"Well then, you know how stuck up they are." Instead of answering me Cade gets out of the car and opens my door for me to get out but I just roll my eyes and stay seated. Cade, being the wonderful man he is, unbuckles my seat belt and carries me bridle style into the restaurant ,causing us to get rude looks from everybody there.

"Reservation for Jacobs."

"Right this way baby." A slutty waitress tells him looking him up and down then reaching out for his arm, but I grab her wrist before she touches him.

"Listen, Patricia, Right?" I say reading her name tag. She nods trying to pull her wrist away from my grip, yet I am holding it to tight.

"Well Patricia listen hear, don't you EVER try to touch another womens' man again, especially mine. Now go and get a different, less slutty waiter to wait on us before I get you fired."

"You can't fucking get me fired you're just a money chasing whore."

"One; I can not only get you fired but I can also make sure you never get a job anywhere else. And two; Were you talking to yourself in the last part because you sure as hell weren't talking to me."

"You're hot jealous."

"I'm always hot."

"Can't argue with that. Okay, Patricia, she can't get you fired, but I can I'm sure that you know who I and that I can get anything I want. Now, as much as would love to stay here and chat I have to go talk your boss to have you fired." As Cade says I feel an arm snake around my waist and a gun against my temple as Patricia says something back to him.

"C-cu-cup-cupcake."

No answer.

"Cade."

"What Piccolo." He says without looking at me.

"Don't say another fucking word." The guy who I don't know says. His voice sounds so familiar...

"Dad?"

"Don't fucking call me that you hoe." He whisper-yells before putting a needle in my stomach making me pass out.

I know this was a really short chapter and that it took awhile to update, but I have been so busy with volleyball, getting ready for school, work and trying to finish all of my summer homework (which I didn't even start until last week). The next chapter will be longer!! Sorry for the long wait. Don't forget to vote on my story!!!

Remi's outfit

Remi's outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Okay, Cupcakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें