Chapter Seven

I believe that everything happens for a reason.                                                                                           People change so that you can learn to let go.                                                                                                   Things go wrong so that you can appreciate when they go right.                                                                   You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.                                                             And sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together.                                                    - Marilyn Monroe

My mom once told me those wise words when I was little. She told me them the day we planned on leaving my father and told me that if anything went wrong to remember those words. To this day I remember them, at the time they felt no meaning. My mom always said random quotes like this but I was so little I didn't think that they held any importance. The truth is she wasn't just telling me quotes she was giving me hidden advice. My father would kill her if he knew she was giving me advice on how to live, so she did it in disguise.

After telling Cade what happened he started being so careful  touching me, asking if he could hold my hand or cuddle with me. In all honesty I liked his cocky, dominating attitude before he knew. I liked him saying stupid, cocky shit and me responding bitchy or sarcastically. I miss the guy that helped me stop being a weak bitch who wouldn't fight back. So now i'm sitting with Drew, Jack, Tyler,  Cole, and surprisingly Carter trying to figure out a way for him to treat me the way he used to the aggressive, dominating, hot way. Since they all heard my little outburst about what happened they understand why he is acting this way because he is against hurting women.

"How about you put on lacy lingerie, get handcuffs and seduce him by calling him daddy, I think he has a daddy kink." Tyler says making me laugh at the end.

" He does."

"WHAT THE FUCK!? REALLY?" Tyler screams then smirks thinking of something.

" We are going to the mall."

"Why Ty I hate shopping."

"We are doing what I just said and while seducing him you can say " Daddy I need punished I've been a bad girl and told the boys that you have a daddy kink" and then after you do that when any of us see him we will call him daddy to make him even more dominating with you."

" I hate to say it but Tyer has a good plan" Carter says and all of the boys nod in agreement making me groan.

"Fine. Let me go tell Cade that I'm going to the mall with you, while we are there i'm getting normal clothes so I can stop wearing Cade's shirts. By the way do any of you have girl clothes I can wear there." I say realizing that I can't always wear Cades clothes and need girl ones.

" Ya my sister is about your size there are clothes in her room."

"You have sister?" I basically shout mad that Cade never told me that he has a sister, though we never really talk about our life that much. Carter just rolls his eyes and walks away , to what I assume is his sister room. I go the other way to Cade's office to tell him where I'll be.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF IT STARTS A FUCKING WAR I WANT HIM FUCKING CAPTURED AND I WANT TO FUCKING KILL HIM MYSELF!" I hear Cade yell at I assume somebody on his phone and then I hear something break. Instead of knocking I just walk straight in to see Cade sitting in his chair with his head in his hands. I go up to him and instead of saying anything I lift his head so it's against the back of the chair and sit on his lap, straddling him.