Chapter five

"Rule one; No cheating or flirting with other girls." I says looking him in the eye he think for a second and then smirks.
" what about with boys?" he says while smirking making me chuckle
" If you like boys why don't you just date them instead of cheating on me with them." I say smirking knowing I won
" Fine, I will." He says taking me by surprise. I stay shocked for awhile until I think of something. A few days ago I met another member off the gang that was away on business for awhile who told me he was gay when I asked if he was single.
" HEY JACK CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A SECOND." I yell knowing he will hear since his room is next to ours.
" WHY?" He yells back making me chuckle.
" YOU KNOW HOW YOU TOLD ME YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO FUCK CADE." I yell smiling looking at Cade evilly.
" OF COURSE" he yells back making my plan come in place
" WELL IF YOU GET YOUR ASS IN HERE THEN YOU CAN." I yell and look at Cade seeing the look of shock mixed with scaredom. Not even two seconds later jack is in our room.
"How did you get my dreams to come true." He asks in his adorable British accent.
" hey Rem I ummm think I regret what I said before." Cade says making me laugh.
" Nope fuck him." I say knowing he will give in.
"But Re-" he starts to says but I interrupt him.
" no buts you said you would date boys so fuck him, unless you have something to tell me" I say smirking hearing him sigh.
" Imnotgonnasayshitidontmeanjusttobeadick" he mumble quickly and quietly.
" I'm sorry what was that" I say knowing I got my way
" I'm not gonna say shit I don't mean just to be a dick" he says while glaring at me.
" Sorry Jack maybe when he is asleep you can fuck him" i tell him looking at him.
" Rem that's rape doll" jack tells me with a look of concern on his face.
" it's the only way" I say not knowing how I am managing to keep a straight face.
" I'll pass" jack says leaving the room. I turn back to Cade to see him smirking at me, making me roll my eyes
" What the next rule piccolo?" He asks never dropping that smirk. What is he planning.
" Rule two ; don't hurt me. Physically or emotionally." I say memories of the beating from my dad swarming in my mind.
" Piccolo I would NEVER hurt you. I might accidentally hurt your feelings but I would never purposely hurt you." He says with truth in his eyes.
" Rule three don't make me do anything I don't want to do. Like sex, marriage have kids." I say knowing I'm not ready for any of that stuff.
" Do you never want to have kids?" He asks with sadness lacing his voice.
" I want to have at least four when I am older. You need to remember I'm only eighteen. I still need to go to college and get a job." I say, he clenches his jaw when I say I want to get a job. Already knowing he will say he forbids  me to.
"You don't need a job. I make enough  money  to support  us, our children, our grandchildren, and our great grandchildren." He says dominance lacing his voice, you can tell he's holding his anger back.
" I understand  stand I don't need one but I want. Ever since I was little I wanted to open up my fashion store and be a designer, not even a stupid ,  manipulative, dominating brat can ruin that for me." I say , more like yell at him. I see a look of regret filling his eyes after I say this.
"Fine but you will have one of my men with you at all times." He says surprising me by compromising so easily. I nod my head telling him okay.
" Rule three no controlling me, like telling me I can't talk to boys, what i can and can't wear or I can't go out." I say hating how men can be so controlling towards their significant other. Like do men realize that just because they are dating that does NOT give them an excuse to fucking tell us women that we have to do whatever they fucking say. "Fine but if a guy is flirting with you I am gonna fucking punch him." he says anger swirling around in his eyes, making me roll mine.

"If you are allowed to punch whoever hits on me then i'm gonna do the same for you, Cupcake." I tell him smiling to my self because he probably thinks that I don't know how to fight. Oh how wrong you are Cupcake. Some of the guys in my father's gang would teach me how to fight and shoot, of course I never fought dad back because if I did, he would know that somebody in his gang was helping me and I could NOT let an innocent guy who has a family die all because of stupid me. Although I never fought back, I can proudly say that I can take down 4 grown men that are really tough and strong.

"Piccolo do you even know how to punch?" he asks humor lacing his voice since he thinks that I can't even punch.

"Do you have a training area where you train to fight?" I ask ready to show him that I'm not some little girl who can be pushed around.

"In the basement, why piccolo?" he ask his voice filled with wonder and a little worry. I walk into the walk-in closet and look for fighting clothes but not before looking over my should and yelling, "I'm gonna fight you."

"piccolo you won't win I've been training since I was five." he yells back, humor, worry, and concern in his voice. I have always been good at reading people, one of my many natural talents.

"We'll see" I yell back while putting these grayish shorts on with a black Calvin Klein sports bra and white and black Nikes.

-------------------------------------------------------

I know that this chapter was short, but I really wanted to cut it off here. Please click the star and continue reading!!! Tell your friends to read it! I got a computer so I can finally stop writing on my phone and start writing on my laptop. Hopefully i won't make as many mistakes with it. I wrote the last few paragraphs with it.

Rem's outfit