Chapter twenty

"Sis are you ready?" Grayson asks from the hall

"Sis are you ready?" Grayson asks from the hall. Since me and Gray don't have parents and Cade's refused to come because they don't approve of the marriage, I figured that Grayson would be the best one to walk me down the isle.

"Almost." I answer back thoughts swarming in my head.

"You're going to be late to your own fucking wedding Ramma." 

"Shut the hell up or me and Cade won't be the only ones being together forever."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"It means that I will make Cami shove this lipstick so far up your dick that it won't ever come out!" After I threaten this, he doesn't respond.

"Holy shit it's time! What if I fall? What if I say the wrong name? What if I forget my vows? I can't do this Cami, what if he changes his mind, what if he doesn't love me anymore? What if he thinks that i'm being annoying and leaves? What if I get pregnant and fat and he doesn't want me?" I question nervously.

"Stop with the what ifs and get your ass together. If he loved you after your ass left him for four fucking years, he'll love you forever." She says finishing up with my makeup and hair .

"You look beautiful." Cami adds on.

"Thanks babe!" I open the door and walk to Grayson.

"Giuro su Dio, che se Cade ti fa male comunque, gli taglio le palle!"(I swear to God ,that if Cade hurts you anyway, I'll cut his balls off)

"Amo tuo fratello."(i love you brother)

As the doors open, me and Grayson slowly walk down the isle where I manage to not fall on my face. I look up to see Cade smiling at me with eyes full of love. When I get to him he grabs my hand from Grayson and kisses my hand.

"You look bellissmo."(beautiful)

"You look caldo, Cupcake." (hot)

"We are gathered here today..." After he says the first few words, I zone out. After everything that we've been through we're finally getting married. I've never thought that I would get married, I was against it because of how Richard's and my mom's marriage turned out. But now here the fuck I am. At an alter. With the love of my life.

"Remington Hope Trail, do you take Cade Yolanda-" The pastor starts to say but I start laughing.

"I-i'm sorry but yo-your middle na-name i-is Yol-Yol- Yolanda!" I laugh tears in my eyes. 

"Yes piccolo my mom thought it would be funny." He answers unimpressed making me laugh harder.

"I- I'm marrying an Yolanda! Holy shit the is the best thing ever!" I wipe the tears of joy from my eyes just to  burst out laughing again.

"You can continue." Cade tells him annoyed at me.

"Do you,Remington Hope Trail, take Cade Yolanda-" He repeats only for me to have the same reaction as last time.

"I- i'm sorry. I do." I say trying to put myself together.

"Do you, Cade Yolanda Jacobs, take Remington Hope Trail to be your wife? Through sickness and through health?"

"I do!" He answers shortly, probably pissed at me.

"Remington, would you like to say your vows?" The pastor asks me and I nod.

"Cupcake, or should I say Yolanda, when we first met I was terrified of you. I thought that you would be just like my father, and at times I thought you were. But time after time again you proved me wrong. You've showed me that it's okay to trust people. When I was living with Richard, I refused to trust anybody. The only person I told was Ryan and that was because he practically forced me to. But as soon as you came into my life, you showed me not everybody is horrible. Cupcake, you changed me for the better. I never thought I would love anybody the way I love you, but i do. You're my one and only. My one true love. You've fucked up many times, but I wouldn't want to spend my life with anybody else other than you, Yolanda." I say laughing at the end because of his name. Tears are already falling out from my speech, ruining my once perfect makeup.

"Well, I was going to say this long speech about how much I love you, but I don't think I want to anymore. Since you clearly can't get past Yolanda, I'm not going to get past you calling me cupcake. I personally think that Cupcake is way worse than Yolanda." Cade says being an ass.

"I'm sorry Cupcake, I didn't  mean to make you mad. I love you Yolanda. I always will." I try to apologize to Cade but only make it worse.

"Fuck you Rem!" He answers grouchily.

"I'm sorry Cade, besides it's not like you haven't done things to me." 

"Fine. Remi, my piccolo, I love you. From the moment I first say you I knew that I wanted you to be mine. You however made me work for it. When I met you I was an asshole fuck boy. I would sleep with a different girl every night. For awhile after I met you I still did. I knew that I wasn't good enough for you and figured that you would never truly want me. But after you caught me I realized that I would have even less of a chance if I continued. You said that I changed you, but the truth is I just brought out the real you. I brought out the you that wasn't afraid to talk back because she was scared of dying. The only one of us that truly changed is me. I don't regret for a second kidnapping you, because if I didn't, I never would have gotten you to fall in love with me. I love you Rem, forever and for always." Cade tells me filled with love. By now i'm a hot mess.

"You may now kiss the bride." After he says this I jump onto Cade and wrap my legs around his waist and he puts one hand on my ass and the other on my head, pushing me roughly to kiss mouth. We share a passionate kiss not caring that there is a whole crowd of people watching. We end our kiss but he doesn't let go of me.

"Holy shit I love you Piccolo!" He says out of breath.

"I love you too, Cupcake!" I say just catching my breath before being pulled in to share another passionate kiss with my new husband.