Chapter Four

Chapter 4

Cyn

"His friend better be fine!" Hennessy said as she put her lipstick on.
"I'm sure he doesn't hang with ugly guys. It ain't like you gotta marry the guy, we're just hanging out. Dinner and maybe a movie or something." I said putting my heels on.
"Bitch, I'm sick of you looking so damn fine all the time. Go to bed!" She said smacking my ass.
I laughed, "I'll take that as a compliment. I left you a few good genes, you fine too girl."
"Gee thanks Cynthia." She joked as she rolled her eyes.
"I wonder where we're going." She said looking at me.
I shrugged, "He didn't tell me, he just said dinner and perhaps a movie."
"I'm not going to the movies with Trey Songz! He's gonna get us barricaded in the theater once all his little fans find out he's there."
"I'm sure he's thought about that. We'll just see how the night goes, just go with the flow."
The doorbell rang right as I stood up.
"I'll go grab the door and scope out the friend for you." I told her over my shoulder.
"Okay, I'll be out in a second." She said tussling with her hair in the mirror.
I walked down my hallway checking myself in a full length mirror on the way to make sure I still looked good.
I swung the door open to see Trey and who I presumed to be his friend.
"Damn, she fine!" His friend tried to say softly but I heard him.
I blushed as I moved out of the doorway to let them in, "Hi."
"Hey." Trey said hugging me and kissing my cheek, "how are you?"
"Pretty good, you?"
He nodded and bit his lip, "I'm real good."
"Is this the sister?" The guy asked Trey.
Trey laughed, "No. This is Cynthia, Cyn this is my best friend, Roderick. We call him Bully."
"Hi Bully." I said extending my hand to him.
"Hey there, nice to meet you." He said shaking my hand.
"Likewise."
I turned back to Trey who was staring a hole threw me.
"What's up sir?"
He looked me head to toe, "Not too much, couldn't wait to get here."
"Uh huh," I smiled, "you can come in the living room and have a seat. Hennessy should be down in a second."
"Bet." Bully replied.
"How's y'all day been?" I asked sitting on my loveseat.
"It's been pretty cool actually, I had a show in Miami last night so I spent the night there and got up and worked on some music until it was time to fly here." Trey answered as he sat next to me.
"Oh, I guess I assumed you were closer to here for work or something."
"I came here just for you baby." He said moving my hair out of my face.
I looked at his face and immediately was turned on more than I'd ever been in my whole life. Why was he so fine and charismatic? Usually, I hated for a man to call me baby, especially so soon but the way it rolled off his tongue was sexy. Even the way he moved my hair made my insides tingle. Was he putting a spell on me?
"That's crazy that you came out here just for a date." I smiled.
"Maybe it is. I just had to see you again and I ain't wanna wait. I got the means to go where I want when I want, so sometimes I take advantage of it."
"I heard that." I said breathing it his cologne which smelled amazing.
"Well hello." Henny spoke coming into the room. My little sister looked so bomb it was ridiculous. She had on a black catsuit with black patent lather Giuseppe heels as her long brown curls fell down her back.
"What up Henny?" Trey spoke back to her getting up to hug her.
"What's up?" She responded letting him go.
"Nothing much, this is my guy Bully. Bully, this is Hennessy."
"Hi." She said smiling at Bully.
"Hello beautiful, how are you?" He responded kissing her hand.
"I'm good, thanks. Good job Trey because if he had of been ugly, you and my sister would have been done." She joked.
He laughed, "In that case, I'm glad he meets your standards."
"And you definitely meet mine. You fine as hell." Bully said checking her out.
"Thanks." She said as she turned all the way around showing off.
"Your sister is hilarious." Trey said to me as Bully and Hennessy sat down on the couch and started talking.
"That's my Hen, she's definitely a character."
"Yeah," He said putting his arm around me, "so where y'all want to have dinner at tonight?"
"I'm not picky. You don't have a taste for anything in particular?"
He looked at me and chuckled.
I rolled my eyes, "You're nasty."
"But seriously though, I could eat pizza. We could go out to a pizzeria if y'all up for it." He said loud enough to where they could hear him.
"That's fine with me."
"Or Bully and I could go grab a pizza and bring it back here." Hennessy offered.
"But y'all got so dressed up and look so pretty that I feel obligated to take y'all somewhere." Trey said looking between me and her.
"We dressed up for y'all, not just to go anywhere." She said smirking at them.
"I don't mind crashing here, but the lady of the house has to say it's okay." He said playing in my hair.
"I don't mind. We can stay in." I said smiling at him.
"Cool."
"Let me order it online and then we'll go pick it up. Is that okay with you?" She asked Bully.
"Baby whatever you wanna do is okay with me." He answered.
She laughed extra hard before standing up, "Lets just go order it and pick it up. That way we'll have more time to talk without eavesdropping."
"Girl ain't nobody worried about you and your boring conversation." I joked rolling my eyes at her.
She threw up her middle finger at me before they left the room.
"I guess I can take these off since I'm not going anywhere." I said leaning down to take off my heels.
"Let me get that for you, I got it." He said gently grabbing my calf and pulling my shoes off my feet one at a time.
"Thanks."
"I was thinking your feet would be the part of you that's not attractive, but I was wrong. Your feet are even gorgeous." He said massaging them.
I cracked up laughing, "Sorry to disappoint you."
"Definitely not a disappointment." He said putting my feet in his lap.
"I guess we can see what's on TV. I haven't watched it in so long I can't tell you what's good on TV now a days." I said getting up to grab the remote off of my coffee table.
As I made my way back to the loveseat, I caught his stare which was very intense. All this chemistry between us was combustible. If we didn't figure this thing out and fast, we would both explode.
"What?" I asked as I sat down beside him.
"You're so fucking sexy." He said as he bit his lip again.
Instantly, I turned red again.
"Oh, stop."
"Real shit though, and I think you know it too."
He said laughing.
I shrugged, "I'm alright."
"I wanna kiss you and I don't want it to be awkward but I don't wanna wait until the end of the night either."
"Go for it." I said biting my lip.
He leaned in and kissed my lips and boom, I swear I felt fireworks. He grabbed my neck and pulled me closer as he got deeper into the kiss.
Once the puddle in my panties got way too sticky, I pulled away.
"God damn." He said as he opened his eyes.
I fanned myself with my hand as I sat back on the couch. That kiss was damn near like sex to me, hell five more seconds of him kissing me like that I would've had an orgasm, I'm sure of it.
"What the hell am I gonna do with you?" He said looking at me and smiling.
"I'm sure you'll figure out something." I said laying on his chest as he cuddled me.
Was this real life? This man literally waltzed into my life two weeks ago and now I'm here kicking it with him in my house like we've been together forever. I hadn't been this comfortable with a man in I don't know how long. All I could keep telling myself is 'Cyn, don't mess this up.'
"So how do you feel about me?" He asked.
"As far as what?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.
"It's apparent that I like you a lot. I just wanna know how you feel about me."
"It's not apparent that I like you too?" I asked.
"I mean I feel like you do, it's just your so closed in and reserved that it kind of gives me mixed signals. Like I reach out to you all the time as far as calling you and coming to see you."
I scratched the back of my neck, "Well I do like you, let's make that very concise and clear. I wanna say I don't call because I'm so busy but that's not a good excuse because you make time for me and you're even busier than I am."
He nodded, "I don't wanna freak you out but I think about you all the time. I'm so drawn to you for some reason, maybe its that smile, or your demeanor, I don't know."
My heart started beating a mile a minute. What do I say? What do I do?
"So what are you saying?" I blurted out.
He laughed nervously, "I'm saying that I want to continue to get to know you, no pressure cause I know it's been a minute for you as far as dating. But I wanna come see you often, Hell I want to get you out of New York City, maybe to come visit me sometimes. How do you feel about that?"
I wiped the sweat from my brow as I started to perspire. Was this conversation as heated as I thought it was? Or was I just being dramatic?
He wiped some sweat off my forehead, "What's wrong?"
"Can I be completely honest with you?" I said moving away from him so that I could look into his eyes.
"Please." He replied licking his lips.
"I've been the same girl and had the same routine for the last four years. I may have issues trusting men because of Daddy issues and things with my ex, so I don't get too close just because I can't be hurt. Being hurt doesn't do me justice at all, literally I'll become someone else that I prefer to not be. Change is very scary for me but I'm willing to try because of this feeling that I get when I'm with you though."
"I hear you." He said grabbing my hand.
"All I ask is that you be patient with me. If you can do that, I can try to be more open and allow you to get close to me." I said as I took a deep breath."
"I can do that." He said kissing my hand.
"Why was that so intense for me?" I said standing up to turn on my ceiling fan.
He laughed, "I don't know. Hopefully, I can get you to relax. You ain't gotta be so nervous around me. I ain't nobody."
"I'm gonna try, let's start by drinking, that'll help. Want something?"
"What you got?"
"I got Jack Daniels Whiskey and I got Cabernet."
"What you about to drink?"
"I'm gonna make a Coke and Jack."
"I'll take that too."
"Cool."
I went into the kitchen and made us both a stiff drink.

"I went into the kitchen and made us both a stiff drink

Trey

"That sounds bomb!" Hennessy yelled as I played them one of the new songs I'd recorded for my album entitled Games we Play.
"You like that?" I said bobbing my head.
"Hell yeah!" She said as she danced with her drink in her hand.
We'd had a good time tonight. It was safe to say that we all were pretty drunk by this point. After we ate, we talked, and got to know each other a little better. Cyn had really opened up and I'm sure it had a lot to do with the fact that her sister was here that she was at ease. I enjoyed hanging out with both of them and my guy Bully. I hadn't had a real chill night like this in forever.
"Maybe we should head out, it's getting pretty late." I said to Bully.
"It's only one in the morning, are y'all seriously sleepy?" Hennessy said looking at me and Bully.
"Not really, but I thought it was the decent thing to say." I said with an evil grin.
"We should go out." Hen suggested looking around at the rest of us.
"I'm down, what about you?" I asked Cyn.
She shrugged, "You guys are not about to make me seem like the boring one tonight, I'm down for whatever you guys wanna do except die. Fuck it, right?"
She gave me an evil grin right back making me laugh.
"So, that's settled. Where to?" Hen said pulling her phone out.
"We ain't from out here so y'all gotta let us know what's popping." Bully said.
"And I don't go out so that leaves, Henny. Tell the dudes what's popping." Cyn said smiling at her.
She scrolled on her phone for a little longer before speaking again, "We can do 40/40. It's more of a lounge instead of a club. A lil hip hop spot with nice drinks that I think we'll enjoy."
"Cool with me." I said rubbing Cyn's knee.
"Are we changing?" Cyn asked her sister.
"I don't think we should, we look cute!" Henny replied.
"Okay, let me slip these back on and we can go I guess. Wait, actually I'm gonna run upstairs and freshen up my makeup." Cyn said putting her shoes on and leaving the room.
"Maybe I should refreshen mine too, be right back." Henny said leaving us alone.
"So what you think?" I asked Bully.
"Damnnn!" He said holding his fist to his mouth as I laughed.
"You said they was fine dude but you ain't give them justice. They bad as fuck!" He said quiet but excited.
I nodded, "Hell yeah."
"I can't wait to get lil mama in this club and see what them hips do." Bully said licking his lips.
"I think it'll be fun." I added as I called security to escort us.

An hour later...

"Are you okay?" I asked in Cyn's ear as I held her from behind.
She nodded as she looked out at the crowd of people in front of us that had their phones and cameras dead in our face.
I was used to getting this type of attention when I went out but I could tell from her energy that this scene was uncomfortable for her.
I smiled at a couple of fans and blew kisses at others as I pulled Cyn over to the couch in the VIP.
"We can leave whenever you want." I said in her ear.
"I'm with you guys. I'm fine." She said opening a bottle of Ace of Spades and pouring some in a champagne flute.
"Girl the way you moving, got me in a trance, DJ turn me up, ladies this your jam!" Roscoe Dash's voice came on in the lounge causing everybody to get hype.
"Yo Cyn! This used to be our shit!" Henny yelled as she grabbed Cyn's hand and pulled her up.
"Hell yeah!" Cyn said as they started to dance and twerk on each other.
The way their bodies intertwined with one another was sexy, especially Cyn's. I could tell that she used to be a party girl back in the day cause she was going ham with the ass bouncing as the song played.
I watched in admiration as they had fun dancing with one another. Hennessy looked genuinely happy that she was out on the town with her sister and that she was enjoying herself. I could watch them together all day.
My phone buzzed in my hand indicating a text had come through.
"Imagine how intense it would be to hold me right now."
I opened the picture attached to that text and saw Tanaya laying there in her bed naked looking like a snack.
Naturally, my dick started to rise as I thought about how sexy she was and how wet her mouth could get when it came to her head game.
I turned my screen off and looked up at Cyn Who was still having the time of her life twerking her perfect ass on her sister.
All my thoughts of Tanaya instantly vanished when I saw her enjoying herself with that beautiful smile plastered on her face.
"So man, we spending the night or what? The night is going good!" Bully said hitting my shoulder as he laughed.
I laughed, "I don't know about all that. If she wants me to, I will, fuck you mean. You think I wouldn't?"
"I know you would. On a serious note, she's beautiful family and she's cool as hell. I don't think you've had one quite like that before." He added.
"Tell me about it. That's why I'm so stuck on her. I can't get her out of my head."
He smiled and nudged me, "She might be Mrs. Right."
"Could be," I said as I continued to look at her, "very well could be."