Chapter Ten

Cyn

Cyn

"You sure you don't wanna go out with us? You know we're about to be lit." Hen asked eating a spoonful of my potato soup I had tried to eat sitting on my living room table.

"I'm positive. I don't want to do anything but lie around and eat all weekend." I said snuggling up with my favorite pink leopard blanket.

"You must be on your period?" She asked.

I nodded as I groaned from a period cramp.

Her and Erica were going out tonight for a party that Power 105.1 was throwing. I'd told her over the phone that I ain't wanna go but of course, she had to stop by to try to convince me anyway.

"Fine, I guess I won't make you go then. I know it ain't fun being out and about at that time of the month."

I sighed, "Gee thanks."

"I'll come back over tomorrow and we can watch movies and I'll eat with you." She said standing up and leaning down to hug me.

"K." I replied.

"Don't bother getting up, I'll let myself out," she said as my doorbell rang.

"Who the fuck could that be?" I said following her to the front door, puzzled. I never had guests other than Hennessey and Rico.

She opened the door with me behind her to see a bouquet of roses hiding a face.

"What's up pretty ladies?" Trey said moving the roses to the side so we could see him.

"Aye, what's popping brother?!" Hen squealed as I shrieked.

"Hi baby!" I screeched moving her out of the way so that I could hug and kiss him. God must really love me, because as bad as I felt today, He knew that my man was the only thing that could make me feel better.

"What's up baby?" Trey said pecking my lips.

"What are you doing here?" I asked mesmerized looking into his eyes.

"I came to see you," He said laughing, "You gonna invite me in or not?"

"Sure babe, I'm sorry. I just got so excited." I said moving to let him in.

"Ain't yall sweet?" Henny said kissing his cheek, "I'll catch up with yall later though."

"Bet." He said before I closed the door and pulled him in my den.

"What brings you here?" I said lying in his arms after he'd sat down on the couch.

"My girl lives here. That's good enough reason, ain't it?" He said smartly smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Of course that's a good enough reason, I just didn't know you were coming. But I'm glad you did."

He ran his fingers through my hair, "Me too, I missed you like crazy."