Chapter Twenty

Cyn

Cyn

"Oh my God, this shit hurts!" I screamed as the nurses took my vitals.

We'd got to the hospital about twenty minutes ago and I felt like they weren't moving fast enough. My back was killing me and it felt like a twenty pound baby was gonna fall out of my twat at any minute.

"I know sweetheart, as soon as we get you settled into the room, we're gonna check to see how far you've dilated and then we'll get you something for the pain." One of the nurses said.

"And how long will that be?" I whined.

"We're putting the finishing touches on your suite now." The same nurse answered.

"Baby, just take a few deep breaths." Trey said rubbing my back.

I looked up at him and frowned, "Trey, that's not fucking working."

"Because you aren't doing it, try it." He said lightly massaging my shoulders.

I sighed and did as he told me to, slowly inhaling before breathing out. Needless to say, it did make me feel a little bit better.

I did a few more breathing exercises that I'd learned at my Lamaze classes.

After a while, my room was finally ready. I went in and changed into a hospital gown before laying down in the bed and allowing the nurses to hook me up to the machines.

"Hey lovebirds, I came as quickly as I could." Dr. Cosby said coming into the room. I was grateful that she was in town for our baby shower, otherwise, she would've missed this and I would've had to given birth with someone I wasn't comfortable with.

"It's cool, glad you're here." Trey said anxiously holding my hand.

"We weren't supposed to be at this point at least for another four weeks, what happened?" Dr. Cosby asked putting on gloves and walking over to the bed to check Cyn's cervix.

"I don't know, we were lying in bed and I started feeling this crazy pressure and next thing you know, my water broke." I answered quickly.

"You were just lying in bed and out of no where this happened? That's odd. Usually something physical like an activitiy, sport, exercising of some sort is what starts Labor this soon." She said confused.

"Well, we were kind of having sex right before she started to feel pressure." Trey said softly as he scratched the back of his neck.

Dr. Cosby laughed, "That's what I figured. Trey, you can't be wearing your girls poom poom out like that while your son is trying to get done baking."

"But you said last visit that we were good to have sex." Trey replied smirking.

"Yes basic sex, what type of shit were you doing?" She replied.

"Girl, He was showing out, believe me. I think I came way too hard." I said licking my lips as I felt another contraction coming.

Trey laughed and turned to me, "You gotta Tell the doctor all that?"