Chapter Twenty One

Cyn

Cyn

"Hey Poppa, we get to go home today man. That's right, mommy and daddy get to take you home, aren't you excited?" I said as I held Santana in front of my face.

My baby boy was so beautiful.

I thought I'd fell in love with Trey fast, but his son? From the moment I laid eyes on him, I was madly in love and uber obsessed with him.

I'd had to stay in the hospital for an extra two days because of the c-section and because they wanted to check Santana out being that he was a premie, but everything had turned out fine, so today we got to go home.

"Hey my boos!" April exclaimed coming in the room with the baby's car seat.

"Say hi Nana." I said in a baby's voice as she giggled at me.

"How are you and baby doing today?" She said kissing my cheek and his.

"We're good, ready to go home." I replied.

"I know you are. Want me to strap him in his seat?" She asked.

I nodded and gently handed him to her.

"Hey little Tremaine!" She said loving on him before strapping him in the car seat.

"Okay, I think we ready. I signed everything at the receptionist desk." Trey said pushing a wheelchair in the room.

I don't know if it was the beautiful experience of having a child together that we'd shared or what, but every time I'd seen him after Santana was born, I instantly got horny.

Too bad I couldn't fuck him for another six weeks.

"You hear me?" He said snapping in front of my face.

"My bad baby, what did you say?" I asked him.

He laughed, "What you thinking about?"

"Nothing important," I said smoothing my hair behind my ear, "are we ready to go?"

"That's what I was saying while you was ignoring me. Let me help you up." He said reaching for my hand.

Slowly, I stood up wincing in pain as I got used to being on my feet and stretching the muscles in my abdomen.

"Easy, easy," Trey said calmly grabbing me by my hips as he guided me to the wheelchair, "now bend."

Carefully, I sat down and exhaled.

It's crazy how we take being able to get up and sit down at will for granted. I held my breath every time I had to get up for the last few days. And when I peed and took my first dump after birth?! I would've rather died.

"Ma, you got the baby?" Trey asked.

"Yes, I got him strapped in and ready to ride. He's wide awake and he's not even crying, he's a big boy!" She said excitedly in a baby voice.