Chapter Sixteen

Cyn

Cyn

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed until I started to think about yesterday's events. If Trey hadn't of been here, I don't know what I would've done.

My thoughts went back to the look on my dad's face when I saw him. He looked happy to see me although I was confused as to why. We'd never had that type of relationship, so him smiling at me and calling me doodle bug totally threw me. All I could think about looking at his face was him on top of me at thirteen.

That had been hands down the worst experience I'd ever had. Because of it, I'd had all kinds of issues. Luckily, once I got grown, I was able to go to therapy and get some help dealing with it.

I thought it had worked, until yesterday.

My stomach started moving distracting me from my thoughts.

I smiled and gently touched my belly.

"Good morning mommy's baby." I whispered.

As soon as I spoke, he kicked me hard as hell making me giggle.

Trey rolled over and wiped his eyes as he woke up, "Morning babe."

"Good morning," I said back before grabbing his hand and placing it on my stomach, "baby Neverson says good morning too."

He chuckled and rubbed my stomach firmly, "Good morning little guy."

Instantly, the baby kicked his hand.

Trey leaned down and kissed my stomach before sitting up, "How'd you sleep?"

I nodded, "Pretty good, you?"

He nodded too, "I slept amazingly. Guess I was tired."

"I'm starving." I said standing up and stretching myself.

"I'm sure Ma's started some breakfast downstairs." He said walking around the bed to me.

"Does she cook every time she comes?" I hugged him and kissed his lips softly.

He nodded, pulled away and looked down my body before looking me in my eyes.

"What?" I asked as I felt my insides tingle.

"I want you so bad right now." He said biting his lip as he started nibbling on my neck and chest.

I closed my eyes and savored his touch wrapping my arms around him, "Maybe I want you too."

I pushed him down on the bed and quickly took off my bra and panties mounting him.

I pulled his rock hard dick out of his briefs and slid right down on it.