Author's Note

Hey y'all!!!!

I just wanted to let you know that the next Chapter, 25, will be the final chapter for Picture Perfect.

I am going to try to tie up all loose ends and make it a beautiful end because you deserve that, my beautiful readers! ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘

I greatly appreciate you all taking the time to read this story and I appreciate those of you who actually take the time to vote, comment, and PM me in regards to my work.

Whether you guys know it or not, writers need and depend on your feedback a great deal.

Writing and using my imagination to tell stories is always something that I've been very passionate about even though I've only been writing for about a year, so when I see how much these stories mean to some of you, it means more than you'll ever know. It inspires me to write and create more.

If you haven't done so yet, please check out my other bodies of Work, the Make it Last Forever series and let me know what you think.

I'm in the process of working on a brand new Trey Fan Fiction now that hopefully you all enjoy as much as you enjoyed this one.

I'll give you more details on this soon.

Should you have any questions, ideas, comments, or anything else, feel free to let me know.

Again, thanks for your continued support.

Chapter 25- The Finale coming soon!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘