Waking Up (In the Same Bed, I Might Add!)

Hi guys! Back at it again. This chapter has been beta'd by Anna, but there still may be mistakes. (I'm not doubting you, Anna.) Please feel free to point them out!

~Katlyn

Hello wonderful people of Wattpad! I have beta'd this chappie (No Katlyn, it's not spelled betaed. That's really wrong.) What spelling errors? I MAKE NO MISTAKES. Ahem. If you do find one, please make sure to point it out! I want Katlyn's story to be the best possible! Oh yeah - and by the way, we swear a lot in this chapter. There might be some swearing in the rest of this book. Hopefully not as much.

~Anna

July 20th, Present Day, Alternate Universe, Early Morning

Keefe's POV

I woke up to the sound of soft snoring and blonde hair tickling my face.

Wait. What?

That wasn't me.

Someone lay next to me, cuddling my chest, which was - shirtless? Who spiked my drink last night? Because this was one hell of a hangover. I didn't even remember anything from last night. Then I realized that there was no vomiting, no headache, no dizziness. So it wasn't a hangover.

Then what was it?

I started to sit up, but the girl sleeping next to me clutched my side and dragged me back down. She was cute, I guess. But who was it? Whoever it was, she was wearing a really soft red silk nightgown that left nothing to the imagination.

The girl yawned, lifting her face to reveal sleepy brown eyes beneath her extremely tangled blonde hair. Brown, with gold flecks. Brown, like... like Sophie's.

"Sophie?" I asked in bewilderment. It couldn't be. We were not in the same bed together. I refused to believe this. It was just... a really good dream. 

"Keefe?" Sophie mumbled, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "Why are you here?"

I started laughing, hysterical laughter. This was crazy. Foster and I were in the same bed together. 

"This isn't funny, Keefe, why are we in the same bed?" Sophie shrieked, her hair like a rat's nest on her head.

"I don't know, but why are we so grown up?" I yelled back, eyes wide as I felt my torso.

"Mom?" asked a little girl, stumbling into the room. "Dad?"

Sophie started to scream. She just kept screaming and screaming and wouldn't stop. Me, I wasn't much better. I just kept on laughing hysterically. This was just some crazy dream and I would wake up soon.

"Um... okaaaaayyyy," said the child. "I'll just leave you alone then..." She backed out of the room slowly, her eyes wide with confusion and fright. I suppose that we looked rather crazy, me laughing and her screaming.