Cooking Is Hard

Ok, first of all, I am super pleased with how this story is turning out. We're getting a lot of reads, a lot of votes, and a lot of comments! It's like a miracle! When I first published the chapter, I didn't expect anyone to like it. And now we have people begging for updates! Thank you so much! Second of all, when we reach 1k (I say when because I have absolute confidence in you guys) I MIGHT be persuaded to do a bonus chapter. Might.

~Katlyn

Ooh, a bonus chappie sounds like a good idea! I'll have to come up with ideas. I am totally excited with this story, it's going so far, and I seriously have literally no clue how. You guys are sitting around and taking time to read Katlyn and I's work and you actually like it. You have no idea how amazing it is.

~Anna

July 20th, Present Day, Alternate Universe, Morning

Sophie's POV

What the hell just happened? I felt like I just stood there for 30 minutes, waiting for someone to laugh and tell me that it was all a big joke and that I could just leave.

"Keefe," I finally said, shocked.. "Ms. Sencen?"

" What's wrong with it?" Keefe smirked. "Foster."

" Well according to you, it's Sencen," I grumbled.

" Quite catchy, huh?" Keefe asked with a smug grin that made me incredibly aggravated.

"Keefe," I whined slamming my hands down on our dresser, knocking a few papers to the ground in the process.

"Sophie," Keefe mimicked, reaching for the papers I had dropped. I made out a few words - words that made me gasp.

"Birth certificate?" I shrieked in horror. "Keefe, we have children!"

Keefe stopped still. "We what?"  

I snatched the papers from his hand and read them aloud with growing horror. "Naomi Amy Sencen - 8 years old. Mesmer. Favian William Sencen - 14 years old. Undetermined. Malik Wylie Sencen - 16 years old. Telepath. Keefe, we have three  children!"

Keefe gaped like a fish, opening and closing his mouth. "We... we what?" he rasped.

"Naomi, Favian, and Malik!" I screamed. "They - are - our - kids!" I covered my face with my hands, moaning. I'm too young to have kids!

"Our... we had... we..." For once, Keefe seemed at a loss for words. "Foster - Sencen - that means we had..."

I cut him off with a scowl. "Stop it right there, Keefe Sencen. I swear, if you finish that sentence, I will finish you!"

"Calm down Foster, you don't even know what I was going to say," remarked Keefe, hiding a smile.

"Uh, I have a pretty good idea," I said with a sigh and a roll of my eyes.